It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2008, 07:16 AM   #1
(male)

tc964 HB User
Another dry-humping question from stupid guy

Hey ladies I know the chances are VERY small and really me and my G/F have nothing to worry about but I was just wondering if its possible to get pregnant this way. Ok I will explain.

Me and my g/f were "dryhumping" I guess you would call it and she had underwear on but my penis was out in the open. we were rubbing and the only thing that could have gotten on her was pre-***. I ejaculated with her off of me.

oh and I forgot to mention that she takes ortho tricyclen for a hormone thing that I really dont understand LOL. OK ladies what are the chances?

Old 06-21-2008, 07:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Another dry-humping question from stupid guy

I don't think there's any chance. She's on the pill and she was wearing underwear so, the answer is none. It's really good that she's being responsible by being on the pill.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2008, 08:17 AM   #3
(male)

tc964 HB User

thanks Ks, but she is on the pill because of hormonal issues not for the actual birth control. We are both virgins and want to keep it that way until we get married.

Old 06-21-2008, 08:40 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

If she's taking birth control, it's going to work like birth control regardless of the reason she's taking it - her body doesn't know the difference. So unless she's taking it wrong (missing days) it will be working.

You really don't have anything to worry about. If it weren't for the bc though, I would say you're taking some chances. You two are awfully close to having sex.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #5
(male)

tc964 HB User

I know Thisby and you are right on. We had a talk last night (a long talk LOL) and we have decided to back off.

deleted

So is it really possible for a girl to get pregnant from pre-*** outside the vagina through underwear? If she werent taking BC that is.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-08-2008 at 02:53 PM. Reason: inappropriate

Old 06-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby View Post
If she's taking birth control, it's going to work like birth control regardless of the reason she's taking it - her body doesn't know the difference. So unless she's taking it wrong (missing days) it will be working.
Yes....She may have been put on BC for health reasons, but at the end of the day, it's still BC. Some call it "hormone treatment", which it is, but it's also BC. Some women go on the pill for BC, while other for hormone reasons.

Quote:
You really don't have anything to worry about. If it weren't for the bc though, I would say you're taking some chances. You two are awfully close to having sex.
I would agree. Many don't think that the initial fluid is all that big of deal, but it's actually the most potent. Additionally, any time a man ejaculates, he releases millions of sperm. If one isn't careful, they can work themselves down towards the vagina, depending on where he ejaculates, how, and etc.

I applaud you two for your responsibility in using BC, and your ideals of waiting until marriage.

Good luck.

Ex

Last edited by Executor; 06-21-2008 at 07:14 PM.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:52 PM   #7
(female)

jenuine86 HB User

your sperm would have to be one extremely determined lil guy to make a baby under the circumstances... I would be thoroughly impressed if she could be impregnated with taking BC and not having you ejaculated inside of her..

pretty sure you're safe bud

Old 07-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

If she's on the pill and takes it properly, she should be very safe! It's very difficult to get pregnant this way ANYWAY, but if you ejaculate near her vagina, it's possible. I had a friend who was a virgin who got pregnant twice from this, only without any clothing and he ejaculated on her and I guess some got inside.

Closed Thread