It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2008, 06:13 AM   #1
(female)

whit3 HB User
Unable to orgasm without clitoral stimulation

I have been finding for some time that I can't orgasm without having my **** stimulated. Its not that I don't feel anything or enjoy what I feel, because I do. I just can't get to that climax point. Can this be because I masturbate too much? (a few times a week).

Old 06-22-2008, 06:23 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: Unable to orgasm without clitoral stimulation

Not at all. Some women must have the right amt of stimulation, or the can't climax. Just like some women are small, average, and big....Some don't orgasm much, some average, and some can have multiple. It just varies. Find out what works for you and cater to it. You very well may find that when you get older, things change. You just not have had the right partner yet, or your body may not be ready. Vaginal orgasms are usually the result of hitting the G spot which is deep inside. Those orgasms are different than the clitoral.

Good luck....Just let it happen.

Ex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2008, 06:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

This is perfectly normal. In fact, most women need it. And your frequency of masturbation also sounds perfectly normal.

I'm curious that you say you've "been finding for some time"... Does this mean you used to be able to orgasm without any clitoral stimulation but now you can't?

Old 06-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #4
(female)

whit3 HB User

No, I think i've only ever orgasmed without clitoral stimulation about 5 or so times, EVER. I thought it was just the partner i was with at first, but I look back and it has always been that way with whoever i've been with. And also even in masturbation, if I don't stimulate my clitoris I don't climax. Needless to say i've become very good at faking it LOL.

But I don't know how to turn around to my partner of 2 years and say "sorry you just don't do it for me unless you rub me this way". I think he would feel insulted.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:12 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

dancergal19 HB User

If you tell him that you like it a certain way, ie clitoral stimulation, he'll want to do it more often because he knows you enjoy it. He won't be insulted as long as you say it in a positive way. You could also try bringing a small vibrator into the mix when you're having sex and use that to stimulate your clitoris.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

cathy1 HB Usercathy1 HB User

You are in the majority... most women can't with out direct stimulation. Unfortunately alot of women don't convey that to a man because they feel they should be able to have one just by penetration and that has being going on for years.... and.. alot of men think that women have them simply by penetration alone.

Old 08-07-2008, 02:47 PM   #7
(female)

gwoman HB User
Wink Re: Unable to orgasm without clitoral stimulation

I use to only have clitoral orgasms also until I prayed and changed positions. You can get a variety of stimulation in different positions. I do have g-spot orgasms, but I have to be on top. Experiment and have a lot of variety, also be sure to spend time getting aroused, this is very important for us to have a fulfilling experience.

I don't believe the frequency of your masturbation is too much or is affecting your ability to have an orgasm during intercourse. Adjusting pressure and angle on both your parts will increase your chances of having an orgasm during intercourse. It is also a good idea to know what pace or 'rythm' is good for you and that there is enough time for you because it takes longer for me as a woman to climax. Definitely relax and enjoy what you are engaged in at the time. Have fun

Old 08-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by whit3 View Post
i've become very good at faking it LOL.

But I don't know how to turn around to my partner of 2 years and say "sorry you just don't do it for me unless you rub me this way". I think he would feel insulted.
Yup. This is exactly the reason why women should never fake it, lol. Dig yourself a hole like this and it's hard to get out. But it isn't impossible. You just have to be diplomatic and tell him how you like it better this way. You don't have to say the other way isn't working, or never has, but give him lots of positive feedback when he's doing it the good way. Slowly move him in that direction and he's likely to be happy with how this new way is working so much better. Hopefully.

Good luck.

Closed Thread