It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2008, 04:05 AM   #1
(female)

Ontheroad007 HB User
Urgent problem: Experiencing a bad vaginal pain (travelling in middle east)

Hi,

In the past few weeks (dating back to about 2 months ago), anytime my boyfriend and I have sexual intercouse, I experience a bad pain in my inside left vaginal wall. It has been getting worse and worse.

When I'm not having sex, it's fine and I experience no pain at all.

If I could best describe it, I'd describe it as a really sharp pain... almost like an open scab pain. It hurts/burns anytime anything goes near it. It's not a deep abdominal pain, more like a scab or open wound. Its really bad and painfull. I can pinpint right where the pain is hapenning. I don't know what this could be... maybe a rip of some sort? Could it be a cist? I have no idea... There is no vaginal discharge or any sort - just that pain...

If it matters, i've been on the birth control pill (Yasim) for the last 18 months.

To make matters worse, I am travelling through the middle east for 3 months (currently in Turkey) and don't know (a) where to see a doctor or (b) if a doctor for this sort of thing even exists here...

Does anyone have any idea what this pain could be? Any suggestions on what I can do? Would some generic antibiotics help? Any creams you can suggest that might be available to me in Turkey?

I would really apprecaite if someone could get back to me asap as I don't always have access to the internet... thanks in advance for your help.

Old 07-16-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
(female)

littlegem37 HB User
Re: Urgent problem: Experiencing a bad vaginal pain (travelling in middle east)

Hi you could have pelvic inflammotory disease with no discharge. everytime you have intercourse it is very sensative which will cause you pain yes go to the doctors he should give you antibiotics for this and use lubricant when having sex will help as well.

good luck

hope you feel better soon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread