It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
(female)

strawbabble HB User
bleeding after fingering

I have been sexually active for about 2 years now and have been on the pill for almost 8 months. I hadn't seen my boyfriend in about a month and this last time he fingered me when he was done, he had a decent amount of blood on his fingers. It looked almost as if I had been on my period, which I'm not due for another week and a half. I don't think that lack of lube was the issue, he was going a little rougher than normal. It's not possible that my hymen has just now broke is it? I noticed that two days after I'm seeing some blood but it looks as though it would if I was finishing up a period, really light and barely noticeable. Was he just too hard do you think? or is it something else? Anything you say would be a comfort, thanks!

Old 07-22-2008, 10:49 PM   #2
(female)

rhiannon777 HB User
Re: bleeding after fingering

If it's just happens this one time, it's probably from being too rough. Even after you start having sex, little remnants of your hymen remain around the edges, so he could also have torn a little piece of that. He could even have had a sharp fingernail that scraped you. If it keeps happening or if sex starts to be painful, you should see a doctor, but otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User
Re: bleeding after fingering

this has happened to me a few times and it was purely from being to rough so i wudn't worry to much about it..

Closed Thread