It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
(female)

brida HB User
sharp pain during intercourse.. part deux

I have posted on this forum before about a pain I am having in my vagina whenever I have intercourse.
At first, it was on the outer area of my vagina, in one pin-point spot; Not all over.

The pain has now spread to the inside of my vagina, and it has gotten worse.

I have tried not thinking about it, thinking maybe it was in my head. It hurt once, maybe I was just afraid of it hurting again, therefore working myself up over it. But that didn't work.

If we keep having sex, after a while the pain goes away and I can enjoy sex just as I would normally; but it's getting past it that is the crappy part. It takes a while and a lot of patience.

It's not likely that I have an STD, as both me and my Fiancé have only been with one other person, and have both been tested. I personally have been seuxally active for 3 years.

This is really starting to effect my relationship, as we are both sexual people and this is making my sex-drive drop dramatically since, you know, the pain isn't pleasant.
He is trying to be supportive and patient, but it's so hard.

Oh, and I've already been to 1 doctor and she said to use more lubrication. Obviously that's not the problem since we already used lube, and I get sufficiently wet on my own. I have another doctors appointment on September 19th, but it's so far away I'd really like to know what I can do now to make this any better.

Sorry this is so long, but I'm getting desperate.

Thank you to anyone who has any help or advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2008, 07:47 AM   #2
(female)

melissamae1983 HB User
Re: sharp pain during intercourse.. part deux

Brida,

I can understand your desperation concerning this issue. I, too, have something similar that happens after I have sex. In my case, I bleed right after intercourse for roughly 10-15 minutes and sometimes the amount of blood is tremendous and comparable to being on my period.

I think you are doing the right thing by going to the doctor. And remember, if you do not agree with what the doctor is saying, try going to a different one. You have to always trust your intuition in these types of situations.

I will keep you in my thoughts during this time and remember September is right around the corner. Please keep us updated as to what is going on.

~Melissa~

Last edited by melissamae1983; 08-13-2008 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Spell Check

Closed Thread