It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2008, 05:14 AM   #1
(female)

lilmiss19913 HB User
why when i have an orgasm does urine come out

why when i have an orgasm does urine come out. When we are having forplay i get all warm and creamy feeling but when we really get into and i feel as though i am having an orgasn urine comes out. alot of urine . I tihnk its nasty he doesn't seem to mind. Am I even having an orgasm? How do I know?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2008, 07:25 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: why when i have an orgasm does urine come out

An orgasm, especially a strong one, can put a lot of pressure on the bladder. While it's more unusual to urinate with orgasming, it's much more usual to have to urine immediately, or shortly after. All of this activity stimulates the bladder. Some would suggest to try to empty your bladder before having sex as a why to prevent this from happening. I don't think you have anything to worry about. However, you may mention this to your OBGYN @ your next routine appt.

How much urine is "a lot" by your description? An orgasm is characterized by tightening and/or contracting of all the vaginal muscles and uterus area.

Regards,

Ex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2008, 08:05 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

esker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB User

This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. My current girlfriend is this way all the time. The fluid may be urine or it may be coming from the skenes glands in the spongy tissue around the urethra. It's not nasty. Enjoy it! I think if you relax you will find that you are having orgasms. Get a shower curtain to put on top of your mattress and under your sheets. You will probably want covers for your pillows, too. Buy a lot of towels, especially the bath size ones, to place under yourself (or him, if you are on top). Get ready for lots of fun!

Old 08-30-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
(female)

gwoman HB User

Hello All, when my husband hits my g-spot, I squirt, he says it is not urine and there is a debate about female ejaculatory fluid (you can search the web). I went to the baby department at a local store and bought a crib pad that is plastic on the inside and light fleece on the outside of both sides, it is perfect for holding the liquid, you save your sheets and mattress and clean up is very easy, I rinse and toss in the washer. I hang it out to dry so the plastic lasts longer and doesn't get dried out and cracked by dryer. I always go potty before we have sex and I always flood my man. He loves it, I think he enjoys the fact that I am enjoying myself, at least physically. Some people actually get an extra mattress to have sex on and then go to bed, that is entirely too much for me, but I guess it depends on what your doing. Have a great day and enjoy.....G

Old 08-30-2008, 01:15 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

If it smells like urine, then it's probably urine but if it's just this liquid that comes out when you climax, then it's probably what's called 'female ejaculation'. Don't be grossed out by it, especially if your partner doesn't mind.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

whytry HB User

As others have said, it is most likely female ejaculation, also known as squirting. There is controversy about it, but it is believed to be an excretion from the Skene's glands. Few women actually squirt, but many excrete the fluid during orgasm and get very wet from it. It is odorless and tasteless, so most men consider it a turn-on if they are aware of what it is. My wife occasionally squirts a little.

Check for the odor. If it smells like urine then tell your GYN. If it has no odor then be happy. Many women ask on different forums how they can learn to squirt.

Last edited by whytry; 09-07-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

Closed Thread