It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
(female)

kaykay20 HB User
Thumbs up ~am I Still A Virgin??im Kinda Confused...help Plz

This Is My Story It All Start Last November I Go Over His House (my Ex Boyfriend) Him And I Are Kissin And Next Thing You Know Hw Start To Take Off My Pants.i Dont Wanna Do It But I Do (kinda Weird).he Puts His Penis In Me But Not All The Way But It Did Hurt Alot But We Tried Twice.i Dont Know If You Call That Sex Or What,but He Didnt Pop My Cherry....so I Dont Know If Im A Virgin Or Not..he Said Im Nto A Virgin But People Say I Am I Dont Know Im Startin To Believe I Still Am...his Penis Didnt Go All The Way In Though So I Dont Know How I Couldnt Be A Virgin When Nuthin Really Happpened I Stopped Him Cause It Hurted And He Didnt Have A Condom...i Know I Could Have Got Pregnant That Was My Mistake,but Can I Get Some Help On Thisthanks!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2008, 08:52 PM   #2
(female)

Bluebug938 HB User
Re: ~am I Still A Virgin??im Kinda Confused...help Plz

Well, technically, I don't think you are a virgin anymore. You have been vaginally penetrated. It doesn't matter if it went all the way in. It went some of the way in, right?

That being said, you can call yourself whatever you want. You can identify as a virgin if you want and I think that's fine.

You should ALWAYS wear a condom. And you should be tested b/c your behavior was risky!

Be safe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

The main thing is that you learned something. But, I fear that if we say you aren't a virgin anymore, you will continue to have sex that you may not be ready for, thinking you have no reason to wait since you aren't a virgin. If you think you ARE still a virgin, then maybe you will be more protective of yourself in the future. But, for sure, you were at risk. Some boys can be so sexually excited they will climax as soon as they put it in. Had he done that, depending upon where you were in your cycle, you might be pregnant now! Sex should never be unplanned where things like this can happen, yet thousands of girls get pregnant this very way - the guy kind of forces them and they give in, he comes and she gets pregnant. With a bit of planning, at least condoms could have been used.

It seems to me you are not yet ready for the responsibilities of sex, let alone becoming a mommie, so please either refrain from sex (because you are still a virgin) or take the proper precautions next time.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:57 PM   #4
(female)

andiesq70 HB User

Usually when your hymen is broke, or as you put it your cherry is popped, there will be bleeding. As far as still being a virgin, I agree with the others that you are not, because technically there was penetration. I also STRONGLY agree that you need to be more careful and always use a condom, no matter what, you do not want to get pregnant or contract an STD. Learn from your mistakes and be careful.

Last edited by andiesq70; 09-28-2008 at 08:24 AM.

Old 09-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #5
(female)

RiAnne HB User

You are not a virgin.

Closed Thread