It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
(female)

cindy25 HB User
what is loose vagina?

I read few threads asking what to do for loose vagina! I really don't know what it is? How does a woman come to know if she has a loose vagina?

Last edited by cindy25; 10-01-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: what is loose vagina?

usually the guy will tell her, and I'm guessing it's a guy with a smaller penis who doesn't fill it up.......what to do about it? find a guy who fits better.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
(female)

cindy25 HB User

Ok, this means the vagina is not loose actually!

Old 10-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

whytry HB User

Menís penises come in different sizes, both length and thickness. Womenís vaginas also come in different sizes, but in even more ways. The difference between men and women is that the vagina is adjustable to a certain extent. There are 2 widths and 2 depths to a vagina. There is the size of the opening and the tightness past the cervix. There is the depth to the cervix and the total enlarged depth past the cervix.

Most women will adjust to the size of most penises, but this not always the case. For instance, there are women who are tighter than average and experience discomfort or even pain with a very large penis. There are women with a tipped uterus who are too tight to allow a longer penis to comfortably slip past the cervix. There are women with weak pelvic floor muscles who will feel loose to a man with even an average penis. To say that this case is the fault of the man having too small of a penis is laughable. If that excuse is used by women then it would be justifiable for men to say that a woman is defective and too small if she experiences pain when having sex with a man with a large penis.

If a woman is loose because of weak pelvic floor muscles then it is her responsibility to do Kegel exercises to strengthen those muscles and not to blame a man because he is just average. There are women who are happiest with a thin 5 inch penis and there are those who are happiest with 7 or 8 inches and all sizes in between. I think that it would be more useful for men and women to look at reality and how people of both sexes come in different sizes than to get so defensive and try to blame the opposite sex for a problem that is a joint compatibility. It most often seems that people who try to blame every problem on another person have issues with self-esteem.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:33 AM   #5
(female)

cindy25 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by whytry View Post
Menís penises come in different sizes, both length and thickness. Womenís vaginas also come in different sizes, but in even more ways. The difference between men and women is that the vagina is adjustable to a certain extent. There are 2 widths and 2 depths to a vagina. There is the size of the opening and the tightness past the cervix. There is the depth to the cervix and the total enlarged depth past the cervix.

Most women will adjust to the size of most penises, but this not always the case. For instance, there are women who are tighter than average and experience discomfort or even pain with a very large penis. There are women with a tipped uterus who are too tight to allow a longer penis to comfortably slip past the cervix. There are women with weak pelvic floor muscles who will feel loose to a man with even an average penis. To say that this case is the fault of the man having too small of a penis is laughable. If that excuse is used by women then it would be justifiable for men to say that a woman is defective and too small if she experiences pain when having sex with a man with a large penis.

If a woman is loose because of weak pelvic floor muscles then it is her responsibility to do Kegel exercises to strengthen those muscles and not to blame a man because he is just average. There are women who are happiest with a thin 5 inch penis and there are those who are happiest with 7 or 8 inches and all sizes in between. I think that it would be more useful for men and women to look at reality and how people of both sexes come in different sizes than to get so defensive and try to blame the opposite sex for a problem that is a joint compatibility. It most often seems that people who try to blame every problem on another person have issues with self-esteem.
That's a good post & good knowledge spread! Otherwise lack of knowledge leads to various problems.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:03 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

skyy11 HB User

I believe that just like other parts of the body, the vagina does change over the years! After having 2 children of average size, it does seem different. I do the Kegal exercises, but so far it has not made a big improvement. My DH is of average size (penis) and sex is not as good for me as it was before the kids. Maybe over time things will get "tighter", it has been only 3 months since I gave birth. But for me anyway, I can honestly say, childbirth does stretch you out "down there".

Old 10-03-2008, 10:05 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Just to make some a bit clear the penis DOES NOT slip past the cervix. The cervix is the opening to the uterus but it is a tiny opening. Too small for a penis to slip past. The only time it opens is during child birth.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 10-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #8
Inactive
(male)

whytry HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoff9600 View Post
Just to make some a bit clear the penis DOES NOT slip past the cervix. The cervix is the opening to the uterus but it is a tiny opening. Too small for a penis to slip past. The only time it opens is during child birth.
I did not say that it enters the cervix/uterus. A penis that is long enough, like 6 and 1/2 inches or more, will slip past the cervix when the woman is aroused. When a woman is aroused, the uterus retracts toward the front of the body and the vagina tents (common term used for this reaction) and becomes deeper. That is how a lot of woman can accomodate a 8 or 9 inch penis. The cervix is only about 5 inches deep into the vagina. If it were not for this tenting then women could not take any more than about a 5 inch penis. When a woman has a tipped uterus, the uterus is positioned toward her back farther than normal and will not retract enough to the front to allow a longer penis to get passed into the enlarged part of the vagina. It is estimated that about 30% of women have this condition. My wife does have a slightly tipped uterus and it is uncomfortable for her for a penis to go up there, but it will if not too thick.

If you do a web search, you will be able to find ultrasound photos of a woman's aroused vagina, some taken during intercourse and some drawings of how the vagina tents during arousal. Once you understand how the vagina reacts to arousal, you will in fact see how a longer penis does slip past the cervix into the enlarged part of the vagina that is deeper than the cervix.

Old 10-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

I know how the body works thank you but when you say slip past one can misconstrue what you mean by that. Hence why I added my comment.
Also it is not always true the a tipped uterus means the woman cant handle a larger penis. Over the years mine has tipped more and more back but I have no problems during sex with my husband.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Closed Thread