It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
(female)

babydiva HB User
My b/f and my breasts.

A couple nights ago my b/f and I were really horny. Doing foreplay and eventually sex. He was squeezing my breasts alot. My right one. After when he was done it was hurting. Tender like. And I'm small. A34. I heard squeezing breasts hard or getting hit in that area can cause cancer. Can it? This happened on Sep 28th durring the am hours and it still hurts me a bit. Like it hurts at the side near my arm pit. I know there's alot of tissues there and ya. My b/f's aware. I told him to be more gentle next time. But I just hope that areas ok. I'm kind of scared. Should I go to the doctors? If I Should, how soon? I'd like advice, please and thanks.

Last edited by babydiva; 10-02-2008 at 08:49 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2008, 11:31 AM   #2
(female)

timetoreclaim HB User
Re: My b/f and my breasts.

I'm not a Dr. and if you feel you should go, please do but I would guess just from having breast tissue myself that your glands or some tissue is sore and bruised. You can put some compresses on it and take some ibuprophen if you like and see how it feels in a day or two or go and see what the Dr. thinks. if there are any lumps or swelling that you can feel.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2008, 02:15 PM   #3
(female)

alyssa1620 HB User

that happened to my friend, but she actually got bruised... i know. it was really rough sex lol. But it went away within a week. So i would just see how the pain feels. you may have a bruise underneath the muscle there. Or you may have some torn/swollen tissue. But i wouldnt stress out.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
(female)

babydiva HB User

Oh. So was there a bruise on her visibly, or did she go to the doctor's to find out?

Old 10-06-2008, 03:13 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

dustoffkid HB Userdustoffkid HB User

It sounds like you have a bruise, and just like any other bruise it should go away after a while. According to the American Cancer Society, squeezed breasts is not on the list of breast cancer causes.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:18 AM   #6
(female)

alyssa1620 HB User

There was bruises on her visibly. like REALLY visibly.
but bruises don't always show up. I get bruises all the time that don't show but it hurts. I'm sure its nothing to worry about.

Last edited by alyssa1620; 10-07-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #7
(female)

babydiva HB User

Oh, because Idon't see a bruise on me so thats why I asked if your friend's was visible. I'm still feeling a little pain near the arm pit around that area, but it's not severe.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
(female)

babydiva HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustoffkid View Post
It sounds like you have a bruise, and just like any other bruise it should go away after a while. According to the American Cancer Society, squeezed breasts is not on the list of breast cancer causes.
Ok, but I heard if you get hit in that area or roughly squeezed it could cause cancer. Or maybe not fully cancer, but a lump like. I don't know.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #9
(female)

alyssa1620 HB User

Well do you have a lump there? If you don't then you have nothing to worry about. I really don't think that your boyfriend just squeezing your boobs would give you breast cancer, unless he was like the hulk. its a very sensitive area beside the armpit, so its easy to feel pain. But i was hit in my boob by a soccer ball, this girl nailed it, and i was fine. It hurt for a while, but no bruises showed up.
Honestly I think you're fine. But if you're that worried then go to a doctor. they really know whats best.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:00 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

dustoffkid HB Userdustoffkid HB User

According to the American Cancer Society, trauma to the breast (such as a grab or a bruise) is simply not a cause of cancer. I will second the others, though, and suggest that if you are concerned you go see a doctor.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I agree that this won't cause cancer, so no worries about that part! There are many cancer myths out there. I agree that as long as you don't feel any odd lumps (harder lumps that you didn't feel there before) you are fine.

It's VERY, VERY normal for soreness to happen after something like this. What often happens, is that during sex/foreplay, you are so into it, and if things get a little rough, you aren't bothered by it at that time. Then afterwards, you feel the soreness from all of the grabbing. Just give your breasts a break until they stop hurting and ask your boyfriend to be a little more gentle next time and it should be okay!

Closed Thread