It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
(female)

shattas25 HB User
why don't i get orgasm during sex?

why wouldn't i get an orgasm during sex no matter how hard i try to relax. I only get an orgasm when i masturbate plz help, i am 25yrs old female.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #2
(female)

BreathNoMore HB User
Re: why don't i get orgasm during sex?

It is actually isn't that uncommon for women not to orgasm during intercourse. In fact, the majority of women only achieve orgasm through clitical stimulation anyway. I would recommend maybe trying a position that would allow more clitical stimulation (such as girl on top), or maybe invest in a small vibrator that you can use during sex to achieve orgasm.

Good Luck!!!

*~Krystal

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #3
(female)

rOxY85philly HB User

Hi, I had to reply to your post because I was going through the same exact thing. I'm 23 been with my bf for 5 years and couldn't orgasm during sex. I was getting annoyed when people would say that it was common for some people, I didn't want to be that person. Anyway it comes down to being really comfortable. What I do is if I know I'm gonna have sex I give myself like 5-10 min to myself to get in the mood, like really get in the mood. Get yourself to the point when you could orgasm pretty easily. When you and guy start going at it I suggest going on top it will be much easier too finish that way. The more you do this the easier it gets for you to get off. I'm telling you I had no hope but I was determined. So I did these steps and now I orgasm everytime! Just give yourself those 5-10 min I'm telling you it will work! Good Luck hun!!

Old 01-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

All I can say is to try to relax and not think about it, although I know that's easier said than done! Just experiment with different positions and hopefully it will natually happen sometime. Also, you might want to take a little break from giving yourself an orgasm. Sometimes your body may get used to having an orgasm only one particular way and may make it difficult to achieve during sex.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

whytry HB User

My wife has a very difficult time having an orgasm during intercourse and a previous girlfriend couldn't at all. However, they both had and have great orgasms with oral sex. My wife normally has multiple orgasms that way. If he doesn't do that to you then perhaps you should suggest it to him. He should be willing to do what is reasonably necessary to make sure that you enjoy the sex as much as he does. He might even discover how much fun it can be for him.

You might also be trying too hard to relax. If you are trying too hard to relax then you might actually be stressing yourself. The only way to relax is to not be concerned about whether you will orgasm or not.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:42 AM   #6
(male)

annboy HB User

My ex-wife couldn't seem to orgasm during sex until she learned to let go. To relax, and when she felt the urge to orgasm to just "let go", even if she felt like she was going to pee not to tense up, looked unattractive because of the sexual euphoria, facial expressions and body contortions involved. She also allowed herself to make whatever sound or say anything as her climax started to increase.

Apparently, her doctor told her, some women become very self conscious and judgmental during sex. If you can just let go and embrace the feelings/sensations and not fight them invariably an orgasm will follow. In fact, once my wife did "let go" she also started squirting, much to her amazement and pleasure.

Closed Thread