It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
(male)

mximo HB User
penis size....women opinions needed

Hello to all the women,
I've always wondered what women really think about penis size in general and about my size so I would like to ask you some questions hoping that it would not offend you or hurt your feelings.

My penis size is [deleted] inches hard.
what do you think about it? do you think it's average, small tiny or...? have you ever seen a man the same size as me? if yes how did you react? have you ever had sex with a man the same size as me? if yes how was sex? what would you do if pulling down a man pants you find he has a penis the same size as me? do you look at men's bulges when your on the beach or at the swimming pool?
Please be honest don't be afraid to tell me the truth.....

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-07-2009 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Please read the SPECIAL RULES sticky at the top of the board - no surveys. Thanks.

Closed Thread