It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
(female)

aim2please HB User
how do i make myself orgasm?

I have been with the same man for about six years. I have faked it just about every time we have had sex. I didn't want him to feel bad. He has given me one orgasim but that is about it. Here lately I have been experiencing what i guess is female ejaculation. I just turned 22. It isn't what I expected though. What I mean by that is, it doesn't feel that intense. When it happens I feel like I'm forcig it. The sex is great and he takes me to a point where I feel like I'm about to orgasim and then I find myself concentrating so hard to make it happen.He loves the gush but I fake the feeling of sheer pleasure. It makes me completely tired when it happens though. Have I destroyed my chance of orgasimic pleasure from faking so much?

Last edited by aim2please; 01-22-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Oceanus HB User
Re: how do i make myself orgasim

If you are ejaculating doesn't that automatically mean you had an orgasm? Yeah, I never fake it for that reason. Why would I want him to think he's satisfied me if he hasn't? Then he'll just continue doing the same things he's always done thinking that's what you like. Maybe you could suggest using a toy. That's the only way I can orgasm. I use a small toy on the **** while having sex and it does the trick and allows me to have an orgasm, otherwise I normally can't. Maybe you ought to experiment on your own and find out what you like. Buy a toy and practice and see what makes you come. Then you'll know what to ask him to do during sex to help you orgasm. I'm sure he'll be willing to change up his routine. Guys generally like to try new things in the bedroom. Clitoral stimulation is VERY important for most women to orgasm. If neither of you are doing this during sex, then start doing it asap!

Last edited by Oceanus; 01-25-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2009, 08:21 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: how do i make myself orgasim

Most women don't experince orgasm during intercourse, some will...it depends on how he stimulates you clitorally.

we can't say ''how to'' on these healthboards (respectfully)
but theres a way for him to stimulate you via intercourse...and orally
different postions,longer forplay, more relaxed...and more comfortable and never feel it's just a chore or your duty to please your partner by faking...if your not having oragams with your partner just don't ever tell him ,simply say that ''it felt wonderful'' and just let it lie
Yes faking it could jeperdize your realtionship later on.

your going to have to move in a postion that feels very good to you, a postion that is stimulating to you, and your partner is going to have to help you along the way,he has a penis, tongue, fingers ,thumb, and hands to stimulate.

I always use a lot of forplay with my g/f and never get in a big hurry, I find what my g/f loves, her moans and how she reacts and I just keep hitting them area's over and over until she is very stimulated that she orgasm usally over and over. just do some experimenting explore each other do things different, most of all relax and enjoy each other with the wonderful intimacy that two people love to have.
if he don't know how then buy some books on this subject....if theres a will theres a way.

Last edited by chevyman; 01-26-2009 at 08:24 AM.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:02 AM   #4
(female)

Gia029 HB User
Re: how do i make myself orgasm?

Can you make yourself orgasm? If you can't you need to learn how to do it yourself so that you can teach him what works for you. I have experienced the ejaculatory and another type of orgasm, the later being the most pleasurable. He loves the gush as well. Oral and clitoral stimulation is what works best for me.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
(female)

hystersurvivor HB User
Re: how do i make myself orgasm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim2please View Post
I have been with the same man for about six years. I have faked it just about every time we have had sex. I didn't want him to feel bad. He has given me one orgasim but that is about it. Here lately I have been experiencing what i guess is female ejaculation. I just turned 22. It isn't what I expected though. What I mean by that is, it doesn't feel that intense. When it happens I feel like I'm forcig it. The sex is great and he takes me to a point where I feel like I'm about to orgasim and then I find myself concentrating so hard to make it happen.He loves the gush but I fake the feeling of sheer pleasure. It makes me completely tired when it happens though. Have I destroyed my chance of orgasimic pleasure from faking so much?
Try getting on top and thinking of only the feeling you are feeling. Let your mind go and you orgasms flow. You might have to practice alone to get it down. good luck.

Closed Thread