It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2009, 06:08 AM   #1
(female)

Lacey99 HB User
Lightbulb Why is my sex drive so intense lately?

I don' know what's happening to me lately but it's totally bizarre for me. I'm a 50 yr old women, married, kids, job.

About 10 days ago I noticed my vagina was feeling swollen and puffy like it does after orgasm. I thought it was odd because I hadn't had sex recently. I just figured it was having a hormone surge and shrugged it off.

The next day, I noticed the same thing, only other parts of my "between the legs" area where becoming swollen and had the feeling of being sexually aroused to go along with it.

The 3rd day, it was becoming even more intense. I could feel my vagina pulsating while I went through my normal routine of getting ready for work. My other sex organs were becoming involved and remaining stimulated even though I wasn't doing anything to encourage this. I wasn't thinking sexy thought or anything.

On my 40 min drive to work on the 3rd day, I was so shocked to notice that my sexual arousal was intensifying as I drove. It started as just a nice sensation, but continued to intensify. I was actually feeling the vibrations of the car in my vagina and clitoris - it was totally weird, and intensely pleasurable. It was so intense that I did the unbelievable . . . I masturbated in the car while driving to work on the highway. Because of all the build up from the previous days, it was a very long, very intense orgasm.

I was even more shocked to learn that instead of relieving the feelings of sexual tension, I instead remained aroused through out my work day.

This is totally out of character for me. I normally look and act like any other 50-yr old mom in the grocery store.

It's been like this off and on for 10 days.

Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced an unusually strong sex drive where they needed to masturbate (multiple times daily) in addition to normal sexual activity with their husband?

Am I going insane? Do I need psychiatric help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #2
(female)

76blazer HB User
Talking Re: Why is my sex drive so intense lately?

I'm glad you posted this. I have been the same way lately. Although not as intense as you describe. I am younger though, 32. I am married with 2 preteen sons, and have not been able to get enough of my husband. We are both enjoying it. We have had an active sex life all along but, it seems I am hornier lately. I was wondering if it had anything to do with my age? I would say to just enjoy it. I doubt there could be a serious medical reason for this. But, I would suggest talking to your Dr. Maybe your testosterone levels are up for some reason.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
(male)

Glenzo HB User
Re: Why is my sex drive so intense lately?

If 'if and ands were pots and pans there would be no call for tinkers' a saying here in Ireland.

Don't get hung up on all the ?????

Just enjoy and by the way you still are a normal fifty year old mom and have nothing to feel embarrassed or ashamed of.

Your husband or partner will be in for a treat

Closed Thread