It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
(female)

init4good HB User
my boyfriend doesn't kiss me and wont act affectionate towards me anymore. why not?

my boyfriends doesnt kiss me and wont act affectionate towards me anymore. why not?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
(female)

Aletam HB User
Re: my boyfriends doesnt kiss me and wont act affectionate towards me anymore. why no

not to scare ou but it could be a sign of cheating, if you think this is true you need to really pay attention to everything he says, try to check things out like his cell phone, etc if you know his passwords to thinkgs use them! i kno this sounds crazy but i went through the same thing and this is how i found out my bf was cheating on me. he had told me his password to his voicemail and he had been acting distant, one day after trying to call him and not getting though i checked his voicemail it was a girl asking if she was supposed to pick him up that night or not. then i asked who she was and found out that way. On a lighter note, if yo have been together a short period like 6 months or so he may just be getting used to you and feel like he shouldnt need to show you as much affection anymore, talk to him about it and let him know how you feel, if this does not work then i would go into crazy mode...lol...good luck and i hope all turns out well

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: my boyfriends doesnt kiss me and wont act affectionate towards me anymore. why no

Maybe he is under stress (men tend to withdraw from their mates when stressed); bored or no longer loves you the way he used to. Rather than worry, talk to him about it and take it from there.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: my boyfriend doesn't kiss me and wont act affectionate towards me anymore. why no

I would simply bring it up, and see what happens.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User
Re: my boyfriend doesn't kiss me and wont act affectionate towards me anymore. why no

Have you even tried to ask him? I mean, people can sit here and speculate all day and night and they will never know why. He is the only one who knows. And since none of us knows him, we can't say what he is thinking. But you are his girlfriend, you should be asking him these questions.

Closed Thread