It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
(female)

jetsluvr HB User
Question Itching day after Sex??

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm just going to ask a simple question without a long story. Has anyone here ever heard of or experienced itching the day after having sex? I'm in a monogamous relationship and we've both been tested (yes, I do have a couple of "issues" going on such as hpv which ive had for years now, and also hsv 1 and 2). My bf is fully aware of this, however we are planning on getting married soon and saturday night for the first time, we engaged in sex without protection. Like I said, he's been tested a couple of times and i've seen the results and know for sure he's clean, but i'm worried because Sunday, the day after we had sex, I started experiencing soreness and itching. Now i'm wondering, if someone has a particularly long (we're talking like 3-4 hours) session, and it also happens to be rather "rough", could that lead to my feeling this way the next day?? (and also today too which is 2 days later)?? I've heard that roughness could lead to slight tearing, but I dont know if that could cause the itching. Also, i'm not sure if maybe the friction from doing it that long could maybe lead to the itching.. I'm just unsure... I'm hoping someone here will have some input.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Itching day after Sex??

Yes, this can happen! Some ladies (although) rare are allergic to their partner's semen, or simply irritated by it. Some people choose to use condoms all the time for this reason, even in a monogamous relationship with another birth control method.

If that isn't the case, most likely it was from the rougher friction. After a long and/or rough session, it's easy to be sore, some more than others. As the little tiny tears begin to heel, itching can occur! I am guessing this is probably what is going on. Just try to give yourself enough of a break until it goes away, and use a lubricant to prevent it (even if you don't need it, it STILL helps if you are sensitive).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
(female)

angela5271 HB Userangela5271 HB User
Re: Itching day after Sex??

Absolutely this can happen...especially after a "rough" or longer session. As tUrRrRa mentioned the tiny tears that occur will itch when healing (this happens to me anytime we "over do it"). I am assuming you have always used condoms (until now) with your fiance`...so your vagina may just need time to get used to going bare back...just a thought.

Of course if you have a strange discharge with any abnormal odor you should get checked by your physician.

Angela

Closed Thread