It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
(female)

NWRae HB User
Exclamation Orgasm problems after car accident

I have and have always had a high sex drive.
Until a car accident 2 years ago I had never had any real problems achieving an orgasm. (nothing a toy or a little extra tlc didn't resolve)

Even though there is no evidence via x-ray that my tail bone/low back wasn't structurally damaged in the car accident and the Neurologist says there isn't anything he can do because it is probably soft tissue damage. Which I don't understand. Nerves are nerves aren't they. What does it matter if they are in the spine or in soft tissue.
Anyway, I haven't been able to sit without pain since the accident and my ability to achieve an orgasm is almost nill. With my husband, with toys, by myself. It just isn't happening. I am very, very frustrated. I really, really enjoyed my pre-accident sex life. I still do enjoy my sex life, I just miss the fireworks I was use to experiencing.
Having intercourse still feels good, I just can't seem to orgasm any more. In over two years I have only managed to orgasm twice and they were like sparklers instead of the grand finally at the end of a fireworks.
Does anybody have any ideas?? Ever experienced something like this?? Personally I think it goes hand in hand with not being able to sit but because I have Fibromyalgia and other pain issues the doctor's seem to keep blowing me off.
Trust me sex was a definite distraction from the Fibro & chronic pain. I have a very loving, caring, and pleasing husband. This problem bothers him as much as it does me. He started to pull away from me because he wasn't able to please me, thankfully we can talk to each other and are back to where we belong.
I hope that someone out there can help. This is sooo embarrassing to talk about in the first place and so far the doctor's just make me feel like a head case.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-16-2009 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Your other thread has been deleted. Reference to other thread removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread