It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
(female)

gtownlady95634 HB User
my vagina is too small for large penis

how to stretch vagina for large penis

Old 04-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: my vagina is too small for large penis

The vagina can stretch, but it has limits. Some men are simply too big to comfortably fit and, like penises, some vaginas are larger than others. Generally, women with larger men eventually seem to loosen up a bit, but some positions will still hurt, or deep thrusting will still hurt. Have him go slow and use extra lubrication.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2009, 02:23 AM   #3
(male)

Cellar Door HB User

My girlfriend had the same problem and after the first 10-15 times things got easier and now she is really enjoying herself which leads me to believe that things are all better. Now I dont know your situation, so any help you could provide us would be an asset.

Things like :
-How many times have you had sex?
-How Often? (Sometimes if there is large breaks in between, your vagina actually needs to get used to his size all over again)
-Have you tried using lubricant?
-Do you use foreplay to help stlimulate yourself?
-And is he using a condom (some Women cant handle with it some cant handle not having one on their man, it's a strange world)

Help us help you.
Best wishes.

Old 04-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

If you are not able to have sex, I'd suggest masturbation for a while. You can gradually get used to a bit more with time. Often, a virgin will still have their hymen in tact, so it has to break in order to have sex. This can be painful or the guy may have trouble entering, especially if he is large. Try masturbation for a while (you can even include your guy) to ease yourself into it. You may also want to try using some lubricant, even if you don't feel you need it. It will help him enter a bit easier.

Closed Thread