It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
(female)

Girly 20 HB User
I'm a virgin and my boyfriend enters his penis into my vagina

I'm a virgin and my boyfriend enteres his penis into my vagina at a few moments after he pulls back out does that mean I'm still a virgin

The Following User Says Thank You to Girly 20 For This Useful Post:
aligenc (05-27-2012)
Old 04-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

reg12 HB User
Re: I'm a virgin and my boyfriend enters his penis into my vagina

Normally if he did insert his penis in all the way, then you are no longer considered a virgin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

ellekay HB User

Yes you are no longer a virgin.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

no - you're not a virgin.....

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-03-2009 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Off topic.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

No, I don't think you are a virgin any more. Yet, you may not have experienced orgasm yet. So, although you are sexually mature and no longer a virgin, you still have little sexual experience.

May I ask you if your boy-friend is wearing a condom when he penetrates you? Beware of a possible pregnancy even if he doesn't totally ejaculate inside you.

And why does he keep interrupting the full intercourse? I don't see the point.

Last edited by pendulum; 05-05-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:05 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Sorry to say it, but no, you are not a virgin if his penis has entered you. You don't have to finish a complete sex session in order to lose your virginity. If he penetrates you, then you aren't a virgin. It's also possible to still have your hymen (although usually not too likely). The only way you would still be a virgin is if he had his penis just outside of you and touched the area with his penis, but didn't go inside.

I agree that he NEEDS to wear a condom even if you aren't having full-out sex if his penis is near your vagina or going in at all. I had a friend who WAS a virgin and the penis did not enter her and she got pregnant when a small amount of pre-ejaculate fluid got just outside of her, and got pushed in somehow. It's very, very rare, but obviously it can happen!

Old 06-14-2009, 03:56 PM   #7
(female)

lovekush HB User

No you aren't a virgin. But why is he stopping after a few moments? And in response to turRrRa, you said "It's also possible to still have your hymen (although usually not too likely)"- I lost my virginity when I was 16. The guy had a large penis and we had sex probably about 20 times with his penis going in all the way. When we first had sex, it surprisingly didn't hurt and it never ever hurt me. But then when I was 17, after having sex for more than 20 times, my cherry finally popped and it did hurt. I thought that was very weird but I think its more likely than you think.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #8
(male)

Trevor798 HB User

maybe why he keeps pulling out is to make sure hes not hurting or shes not in pain

Closed Thread