It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2009, 05:23 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Bruised Pelvic Bone?

A couple months ago, I accidentally got kicked in the groin area and seemed to bruise my pelvis bone. It hurt to walk and do most things, but it got better on its own after a while. I could sit fine when that happened, but getting up from a seated position would hurt more than anything! Overall it wasn't unbearable pain or anything, but definitely hurt.

Recently after I had sex, I feel the pain back again. It's been a while, so I was surprised the pain is back. I do have a gyno appointment but they couldn't get me in until later June. Has anyone had this happen (or something similar) and have any advice on what is helpful for healing? I really don't want to just not have sex for a long time. I was able to have sex just fine after the healing before. It's not as bad now since I can still go running at the gym, but it's not comfortable the whole time. I feel uncomfortable at work when I have to get up and sit down over and over. I am also not sure why it hurt again this time and not before! Didn't seem to do anything differently.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Old 05-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Bruised Pelvic Bone?

tUrRrRa,
My ex had this problem she went to the Dr, had an x-ray , she had a hair-line fracture of her pelvic bone/ she never got kicked in the groin or remembering injuring herself.
so I guess we just maybe had to rough of sex? other than that she don't know how she got that.
yours is probably crack too...better keep that gyno appointment!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Thanks so much for your reply! What that happened to your ex, was she in extreme pain, or more mild/moderate? Mine really isn't too bad and just causes discomfort and makes moving around too much difficult. Feels more like a big bruise and not a sharp pain or anything. I'll definitely talk to the gyno about it when I go!

Old 05-26-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

she eventually got better, the Dr just told her to take it eazy for a while precribe her some hydrocodone (pain pills) she got over it it took a while 4 or 5 weeks or more if I remember right.
it hurt her the same way it hurts you when she got up from sitting she said is when she had the most pain.
if you don't have a fracture you may just have an infection of some kind or maybe and old scar tissue has flared up?
good luck at the Dr.

now I don't want to be scaring you but this is my ex that had the hysterectomy, but it was not cause from her fracture pelvic...she had cerviacal cancer and it spread through out most of her female organs...hence the surgery.

Last edited by chevyman; 05-26-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

I'll definitely talk to my doctor about it to make sure it isn't anything serious! Luckily today it wasn't bothering me much at all. I think it just gets worse when I have sex I guess since there is lots of pressure on that bone. I was even able to go running just fine without any pain. I'll just have to take it easy for a while! I figured that if I DO get in more pain for whatever reason, I can go get a quick x-ray done at an urgent care clinic while I wait.

Thanks for all of your help!

Closed Thread