It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
(female)

amberL HB User
hymen stretching before sex

What options are there for stretching the hymen and vagina before having intercourse so that the first time is not so painful? I have a couple months before I get married, and I'd much rather stretch it in advance so I can enjoy the wedding night.

Old 06-28-2009, 12:37 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

catheryn HB User
Re: hymen stretching before sex

My advice would be to get a toy that you can use to stretch the area out. Work on inserting it gradually. This should help loosen things up!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2009, 01:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User

I'm thinking this is for your new husband to do...I mean this is what all men dream of isn't it?...having sex with a virgin. You should ask him if he would like to have the honors...what better gift could you give to him. Beside it is going to hurt in that area anyway no matter what you do anyway but it will be a 'good hurt' and you will heal quickly. A lot of young brides end up having 'honeymoonitis' which just means having so much intercourse your opening swells shut and you just have to sit in a tub of warm water a few times a day until it heals. Good luck.

Old 06-29-2009, 01:47 AM   #4
(female)

jana83 HB User

I also tried to do this before having sex for the first time using a toy of slowly broadening shape, kind of like an elongated egg, which I could slowly insert more and more. It was painful but I was determined because I was so afraid of it hurting during sex. I - intentionally - ended up tearing the hymen myself and I was so happy I did that, because it did hurt and when I had sex a couple of weeks later, it still hurt quite a lot, but I can't imagine how much it would have hurt if I had not done it.

Besides, I still feel proud and empowered by having taken my virginity myself and not having any man do it - but I wasn't getting married. Yours is a slightly different situation. Also, I did that when I was barely 16, but I know that most women do not experience any pain or very little pain if they're older than 20. If that's the case with you, it may be that it's not even necessary for you to try and strech the hymen.

"honeymoonitis" LOL that's funny!

Closed Thread