It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
(female)

ArtOfMotion HB User
Unhappy Cut on Inner Labia

I was spending an evening with my boyfriend and he started to stimulate me with his fingers. Towards the end, he accidentally cut my INNER labia with the edge of his fingernail, it is about half a centimeter. It bled really bad and I went straight home (got a speeding ticket on the way, true story). After the immediate bleeding stopped, I was able to clean the area and take a good look. It's literally in the folds inside my inner labia. Talk about worst place to have a cut. Whenever I urinate, it feels like needles.

I know the skin is very fragile there, and it's in a place where it's always wet. So how do I go about letting this inconvenient cut heal? Do I air it out?

Please help... I have a feeling this is going to be a slow painful heal.

Side note, I haven't had sex, and I don't know if I should tell my parents what I've done in order to take me to my gyno, a place where I've never been (I'm 18).

Old 07-06-2009, 04:40 AM   #2
(female)

jana83 HB User
Re: Cut on Inner Labia

Such an injusry can be painful, but it shouldn't last long. I suggest letting it air out as often as possible, maybe applying an anti-inflammatory cream to it, avoid any sexual ancounter until it heals. If it has closed up and it's healing normally, I don't think you need to see a gyno.

If you still want to, you can always tell your parents either that you cut yourself (yes, this can also happen LOL) or that you have discharge or another concern (at 18 your exam should be private and your information confidential).

However, seeing a gyno anyway is a good idea. You'll probably have to start getting your regular paps soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread