It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
(male)

Dave Bond HB User
If I make my wife orgasm, does it matter if intercourse is brief?

Hi there

I always make sure my wife orgasms when we have sex. I use my fingers and tongue to good effect.

However, when it's "my turn" and we have intercourse, I never last more than a minute, and I usually only last 30 seconds before I orgasm inside her.
She says it doesn't matter how long it lasts because we have both had an orgasm.

But does she really mean that? Because I make her orgasm first, does it matter that I ejaculate prematurely?

Thanks for your honest replies. BTW we are both 34 and have one child.

Old 07-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: If I make my wife orgasm, does it matter if intercourse is brief?

If your wife says it does not matter, then I would take her word for it. It is thoughtful for you to be concerned though, and I wish you both the best!

Last edited by writeleft; 07-26-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #3
(male)

Dave Bond HB User

Thanks for your reply.

Is intercourse important to women? I know that my wife loves to be pleasured orally by me, but I wonder if she'd like intercourse to last longer than 30 seconds?

Old 07-29-2009, 06:55 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Choice HB User

Some days she might like for it to last longer. On those days a good vibrator or ***** can be used before or after you've orgasmed.

I would never tell my lover that it does matter how long he lasts, even if he asked. To me it matters, but it doesn't matter enough to hurt his feelings over something he may not be able to control. I just make sure to keep fresh batteries in the house!

Old 07-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
(male)

Dave Bond HB User

Thanks.

Yes, I see what you mean. Just because she has orgasmed once, doesn't mean she wouldn't want to orgasm again. Good point. Normally I orgasm inside her and then we cuddle together and then fall asleep. And yes, she does have a vibrator that we sometimes use BEFORE intercourse.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:54 PM   #6
(male)

pitcherred HB User

34 , I would think common for someone younger or someone who has sex very infrequent. but personally, i think if sex is enjoyable and it seems you work hard at other things, you are not a selfish lover. in fact, you are a good lover. However, I would have hoped you would have some more sustainabilty after this much time. But, if things were working and pleasing as it sounds -the ultimate stimulation of all the foreplay it seems you do. is gotten ready before you get there.... perhaps skip the foreplay for a bit - learn some control... and be a bit selfish in the process.. if you have willing partner - and i think you may be surprised in just a few weeks. I believe you have learned condition -- from something that has been working and is very pleasurable for you.. but i think if you take a few moments to be selfish - you could find a different side to things//.

try dosing up on some Inositol and choline too...

Last edited by pitcherred; 08-06-2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: addition

Closed Thread