It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
(female)

smelly18 HB User
i have tight vagina how can i make it wider

i have tight vagina how can i make it wider, im not tense when having sex and it doesnt hurt. but my partner says im very tight... how can i become looser????

Old 08-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #2
(male)

noonereally HB User
Re: i have tight vagina how can i make it wider

Really I would not let it worry you if sex is not painful for either of you. If you really want a looser vagina maybe you could consider having a few children! I would give all the tea in china to have my wifes vagina as tight as it was before my children were born!

If sex is painful for your partner then maybe you could consder using some lubrication.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

If you partner has a large penis, you may simply feel tight to him. Most men claim to like tighter vaginas anyway so unless he complains, don't worry about it. Otherwise, use some lubricant to help things out. Other than having children, I don't think there is anything you can really do about it.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
(male)

pitcherred HB User

lots of sex with large penises or objects - i think would have an affect in time.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Sillygrl HB UserSillygrl HB User

Isn't a tight vagina what men want? If it doesn't hurt you, why fix something that isn't broken??

Old 08-07-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
(male)

pitcherred HB User

agreed, if you can fit a penis in there , it really isnt broken . i have heard stories where guys couldn't get a pinky finger in there - mind a couple fingers or a penis. so - definitely doesnt sound like a problem, unless you experience tremendous pain.

enjoy it...- i dont think you will hear complaints

Last edited by pitcherred; 08-07-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Old 08-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
(female)

ssjup81 HB User

I was curious about this, but felt it would be silly to start a whole new thread surrounding it. Seems the OP has received the answers needed. Now I'm just wondering what it could possibly mean if one literally is "too tight". I know that I am. I used to feel major discomfort and pain when my ex used to use his finger. I hated it, so we never actually got to have sex or anything. The thought scared me. lol If I can't take a finger, how in the world could I stuff a penis in there?

Anyway, does anyone know what the cause could possibly be? Why would I feel discomfort for something like that?

Old 08-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
(male)

pitcherred HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I was curious about this, but felt it would be silly to start a whole new thread surrounding it. Seems the OP has received the answers needed. Now I'm just wondering what it could possibly mean if one literally is "too tight". I know that I am. I used to feel major discomfort and pain when my ex used to use his finger. I hated it, so we never actually got to have sex or anything. The thought scared me. lol If I can't take a finger, how in the world could I stuff a penis in there?

Anyway, does anyone know what the cause could possibly be? Why would I feel discomfort for something like that?
I wish i had more information on this, I was just going on what i heard from friends. - normally i would think that vagina is relatively small, and is generally pretty elastic..hense child birth. So, its hard to think sometimes why it could be so tight.. i can understand pain anyway.. but as for having insertion issues. maybe a doctor can explain it. - I hope things will resolve well for you.

Old 08-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Some women do take a while to loosen up. Part of the problem might be fear, to where the muscles tighten up and make penetration painful. The hymen might also be thick and tough to stretch out or break, to where a doctor will have to be consulted. You can insert various devices, even your own fingers, into your vagina to loosen things up and to become more comfortable with something larger inside. Even so, the vagina can only comfortably stretch so much, and tighter women will never be able to comfortably accomodate larger penises.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User

If your vaginal opening is too tight like you can't enjoy sex then go see your GYN he/she can clip your opening so it is wider however for those of you that have not had children this might be something to just wait and see but truly if it is uncomfortable it can be made a little more opening as the same is true if you are too loose...the doctor can stitch you up. Some gynecologists make sure that they do a good job of stitching after delivery of a baby so that you aren't so loose. Anyway, your GYN can help either way.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #11
(female)

Lysander HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post

If you're a virgin, I don't think it's out of the ordinary that being fingered hurt, especially if you were nervous at all or not aroused enough. Being fingered also isn't my idea of a good time, personally... if you're tight or experiencing pain down there, I'd think the last thing you want is someone pushing and groping against sensitive tissue. You might have better luck with a slim, well lubricated object that you can hold and control on your own. (Don't make the mistake of trying to "hold" anything down there, btw, use a gentle in and out motion; that will stimulate your body and reduce pain.)

Closed Thread