It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
(female)

bklyn99 HB User
what to use to tighten your virgina

what to use to tighten your virgina any cream i can buy

Old 08-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: what to use to tighten your virgina

The best way is to do kegel exercises! They do make creams for this, but I have no idea if they actually work. I had a Temptations party and they sold a product called "Like a Virgin" that was supposed to cause tightening, but I don't know how well it works.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #3
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User
Re: what to use to tighten your virgina

Kegals are the only known way to tighten the vagina as well as strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. Strong and toned pelvic floor muscles make the female orgasm more intense too! Kegals also help you avoid urinary incotinence as well as pelvic organ prolapse. Now, that being said they take months to show any descernable progress, especially if you've never done them. You just have to make up your mind to be persistent and you'll be rewarded.
I have seen the "Like a Virgin" product at adult novelty parties and I know a person that swears by it. But, the tightening effects are temporary and the product is expensive. It's 1st two ingredients are allum and alcohol. Allum is used in pickleing and alcohol is a drying agent, neither of which is safe in the reproductive tract in my opinion.

Closed Thread