It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #1
(female)

lovelive66 HB User
why is my vagina stinging after sex?

ok me and my boyfriend been having sex for about 7 months now once a day maybe more and recently it starts to sting while im gongi to the bathroom afterwards i want to know why? it got so bad i started crying

Old 10-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
(female)

littlemissy88 HB User
Re: why is my vagina stinging after sex?

If this problem just started, you may just have a urinary tract infection. If it's burning deeply inside while you go to the bathroom, this is probably what it is.

However, if it's just your outside skin that burns around your vagina opening, maybe you tore it during sex and it's just sensitive to your urine. It will heal, just keep it clean. If this sounds like what it is, try carrying unscented baby wipes in your purse and use those after you use the bathroom instead of toilet paper to clean your skin of the urine and prevent irritation.

Neither of these problems are serious. If this doesn't get better though, see your OB/GYN.

Last edited by littlemissy88; 10-24-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
(female)

greenlantern HB User

the same thing was happening to me so i asked my ob and she thought maybe it could be from being dry during sex. i didn't really believe her because it didn't feel too dry, but apparently i was wrong...

the first time using lubricant i didn't hurt after try some water based lubricant and it should go away. if not then it could be something serious so get into the doctor! (i bet you're fine though!)

Old 10-25-2009, 03:01 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

It could be a urinary tract infection. On the other hand, as you said you have had sex daily for 7 months, well that could have caused an irritation of the skin around the vaginal area. Maybe you need to take a day or two off and let that area heal.
As others have said, maybe during your last lot of sex you weren't as lubricated and the tender skin in that area became irritated. If so, it will feel better by the next day, but maybe leave it a day or two before having sex.

Closed Thread