It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2009, 11:58 PM   #1
(male)

nasreen70 HB User
do women discharge semen like men when they eject after intercourse

does women discharge semen like men when they eject after intercourse

The Following User Says Thank You to nasreen70 For This Useful Post:
jeric8 (06-17-2012)
Old 10-28-2009, 08:16 AM   #2
(female)

simplelover HB User
Re: does women discharge semen like men when they eject after intercourse

Women do discharge after sex but it's not semen

The Following User Says Thank You to simplelover For This Useful Post:
jeric8 (06-17-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2009, 04:03 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

chocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB User
Re: do women discharge semen like men when they eject after intercourse

It seems to be a clear, odorless discharge almost like water. But it's not like semen.

The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate29 For This Useful Post:
jeric8 (06-17-2012)
Old 10-29-2009, 05:46 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: do women discharge semen like men when they eject after intercourse

Women don't have the necessary parts to even produce semen in their body. Any particular reason why you would think women produce semen? Just curious? Cause you know, that would mean we could get ourselves pregnant if all of that is going on down there at the same time.

And it's very rare for women to have the ability to ejaculate at all, if that's what you're asking. The majority of women do not experience anything like that.

Can you maybe provide a little bit more information? I'm really curious about where you got this idea and why you're asking?

Old 10-29-2009, 07:31 AM   #5
(male)

nasreen70 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplelover View Post
Women do discharge after sex but it's not semen
Dear I am in problem,my woman often tell me during intercourse that she is ejected especially when I am ejected very early.I doubt that she keeps my heart by lying that she too ejected but I sometimes saw her hiden masterbating after intercourse.I want to honestly know whether if any proof of her ejection and discharge.Because I can help her in case she does not eject to stay for sometime to wait her ejection.
I repeat I wish to know,whether women discharge water or something after intercourse.thanks a lot for helping me

The Following User Says Thank You to nasreen70 For This Useful Post:
jeric8 (06-17-2012)
Old 10-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

A lot of women easily have more orgasms after the first one. When I have just one, I Always need at least one more. Sometimes it's even 4 more.
Women discharge clear thin liquid when aroused and afterwards. It is nothing at all like semen. Yes after intercourse a women can continue to be wet. It's all very different from a man. hope this helps

Old 10-30-2009, 07:22 AM   #7
(male)

nasreen70 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate29 View Post
A lot of women easily have more orgasms after the first one. When I have just one, I Always need at least one more. Sometimes it's even 4 more.
Women discharge clear thin liquid when aroused and afterwards. It is nothing at all like semen. Yes after intercourse a women can continue to be wet. It's all very different from a man. hope this helps
Thanks a lot for replying and helping me in understanding the mystery.I am stranged to first-time know that women enjoy one to 4 orgasms,how lucky you women are?.While we men of middle aged like me tire even after 1 orgasm.
On the other hand I am a man who always remain in doubt that my woman has not so far even 1 orgasm in intercourse with me.I had secretly watched her having orgasm after intercourse through masterbation at least thrice.I am worried that probably I do not satisfy her in intercourse so she fails to have orgasm with me and this forces her to have orgasm through masterbation.
I apolog for yagain wasting your precious time to know that "is their any proof of her orgasm which I could see" and in case she does not enjoy or get satisfy I may think to have some treatment to prolong my intercourse or to adopt a traditional technique to stop myself from ejection(discharge) untill she discharges or have orgasm.Once again thanks.
=====

Old 10-31-2009, 06:42 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasreen70 View Post
Thanks a lot for replying and helping me in understanding the mystery.I am stranged to first-time know that women enjoy one to 4 orgasms,how lucky you women are?.While we men of middle aged like me tire even after 1 orgasm.
On the other hand I am a man who always remain in doubt that my woman has not so far even 1 orgasm in intercourse with me.I had secretly watched her having orgasm after intercourse through masterbation at least thrice.I am worried that probably I do not satisfy her in intercourse so she fails to have orgasm with me and this forces her to have orgasm through masterbation.
I apolog for yagain wasting your precious time to know that "is their any proof of her orgasm which I could see" and in case she does not enjoy or get satisfy I may think to have some treatment to prolong my intercourse or to adopt a traditional technique to stop myself from ejection(discharge) untill she discharges or have orgasm.Once again thanks.
=====
A woman sometimes would very much rather enjoy being loved, cuddled and given attention. Men and women see things very differently, I am learning.
Some women have the very hardest time orgasming through intercourse alone. For some it is very difficult or even impossible.
I don't think that there is any proof that you will be able to see. It is not like a man at all. She will just be wet, whether she had one or not. (for the most part)
I think it is wonderful that you want to help her out this way. Maybe you can keep on communicating with her and asking her what feels good to her. I know that most of having an orgasm is in a girls head. So many things have to be right. If there is distraction or disturbance, it would make it almost impossible.
hope this helps

Closed Thread