It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
(female)

CNgal HB User
how to make my vagina taste good

how to make my vagina taste good

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
(male)

bludragon HB User
Re: how to make my vagina taste good

keep it clean. wash it with soap and water before getting it licked. Also, your habits can effect the taste. Broccoli and asparagus may be good for you, but it will cause your vagina to have a stronger smell and taste. Eating fruits and yogurt will do wonders for the smell and taste. Also, drinking beer and smoking pot will cause the taste to be a little bitter compared to someone who does not do either. Eat celery, strawberries, and apples for a sweet smell and taste.

The Following User Says Thank You to bludragon For This Useful Post:
lilmiss1 (10-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #3
(female)

CamoLov3 HB User

dont wash it thoroughly with soap because it takes the natural lubricant away and can actually cause irritation.

use water, a rag... and jus wash with water because the vagina has a natural way of cleaning itself unlike a penis.

if u use soap jus be careful the amount and if u notice irritation.. stop

diet can cause a verrrry minimal difference. but unless you have an infection going on its gona taste like any other vagina unless you use some sort of flavored lub.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #4
(male)

bludragon HB User

Sorry, I was not really specific about washing your vagina with soap. What I meant was washing the outside, not deep inside. Also, you should use a soap that is not a deodorant soap and have no fragrance.. something like Ivory, a plain white soap would be best.

Also, I have to stand by my advice about the diet does effect the smell and taste. I know first hand with experiencing and enjoying the smell and taste of several women’s private part. I have noticed that the same woman can have a different smell and or taste depending on her diet, and with each woman I had the honor to be with, I experienced the same thing… their diet does effect it. Also, that special time of month and have an effect on it too.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #5
(male)

billwilson1234 HB User

Take baths instead of showers. My wife is much better tasting now that she takes baths alot instead of showers.

Old 12-31-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
(female)

patyoungson HB User

Washing the vulva (outside gentalia) with soap and water, of course. Then, it is a big help to sit in some water and splash water on it.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Stacey91 HB User

Taking a bath instead of a shower?? Eating berries?? Come on, you guys can't be serious.. All women have an odor down there, which is normal. Unfortunately, it is hard to pick up on our own odor, so many women have no idea. I have recently discovered a woman's multivitamin [deleted] which is specifically formulated for a woman's gynecological health. This will help by addressing the problem from the inside, where the problem starts.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-11-2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: No free advertising.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #8
(female)

CDG2009 HB User

If you have a handheld showerhead rinse the area very well with plain water. It's completely safe for plain water to get inside the vagina (not too hot though.)

Old 03-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #9
Inactive
(female)

SamCatherine HB User

Buttercup,

I got [DELETED].

It's a must-have for any woman.

Enjoy! (I know you will)

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-11-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Please do not post commercial web sites. No free advertising.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #10
(female)

VoodooQueen HB User

It's true that bath contribute to a much vaginal hygine than showers. Water needs to flow through and inside the vagina. I take bath regularly and when i want to prepare for a "sexy" time, i put honey and cinnamon in the bath. Doesn't make u sticky at all and it makes the skin super soft and give natural moisture. I know us women, especially if we have children, don't allways have the time to draw in and sit in baths (although i'm a strong believer that we should all aim to at least allow ourselves that time), so I always have a little bucket nxt to my bathtub and when i just shower, i just fill up the bucket with water and a tiny dash of liquid castil soap and just sit on the bucket, let my vagina soak and rinse well by splashing the water from the bucket into the vagina. When I'm done, I usually give it one last rinse with the handheld showerhead to make sure no soap residue is in. Seems like a long process, but it's really just an extra 1-2 minutes in the shower.
Diet is also very helpful and I know from transitionning from a meat to vegetarian diets that i tasted different and also better. Taste was less acidic because I was 1) drinking a lot more water 2) incorporated liquid chlorophyll in my diet which i originally tried to increasde iron absorption, among other things, but ended up being a super body desodorizer and cleanser that keeps you fresh all the time! 3) i was eating a lot of fruits, especially melons, berries, grapes, and pinapples. Just adding some more pinapples to the diet (stay away from the canned ones because the added synthetic sugars kinda defeat the purpose) can change the taste a little. Look into "alkaline foods" and incorporate more of those into your diet. I'm not saying i'm supporting to whole alkaline vs. acidic food theory, but from my experience, my body and vagina responded very well to those foods.

If you wanna be sweet, feed yourself sweetness inside and out!

Oh! and the bucket thing i do in the shower, i don't just do it with cinnamon or honey, i use sometimes vinegar, floral waters, herbal teas, ginger (great to add to your kegel routine for tightening and circulation).

No matter what you decide to do, STAY AWAY and fight every temptation you my have to go and buy the vaginal "hygiene" in the stores. Been there done that, biggest waste of $6 i ever spent in my life! Water, mild natural soap and stuff from your fridge and kitchen cupboard is ALL you need! Carry natural non-scented baby wipes with you for "anytime-anywhere" hygiene on-the-go. LOL

Avoid coffees, tobacco, eat as much whole stuff as you can tolerate (no need to overwhelm yourself with things ur not gonna eat anyway), always make a little make ahead fresh fruit salad you can snack on anytime you want (that's what i do, it's better than any treat you can buy!), eat good quality dark chocolate that's not too sweet, stay away from pork and soda pops if you can.

Working up a good sweat reguarly and exercising also does wonders for vaginal health and sort of "activating" the self cleasing process. I used to have a bit of vaginal discharge issue and it disappeared after i started doing some simple yoga routines (nothing fancy or acrobatic, for me the basics worked just fine!) and a good 15-20 min or cardio 3 times a week or so did me some excellent vaginal wonders...boyfriend at the time was very.. "appreciative" of my little workout routine! ;-)

Cotton panties...let the air flow as much as you can...sleep without underwear.

I hope this covers it all.

If you treat yourself like a tasty delicacy, you'll be and taste like a delicacy. :-) No fruity jellies needed. True story!

VoodooQueen

The Following User Says Thank You to VoodooQueen For This Useful Post:
iloveme2 (04-07-2012)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #11
(female)

keke2126 HB User

what is the multivitamin that was suggessted?

Closed Thread