It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
(female)

ashley4400 HB User
that's not going to fit. :(

I'll try to make this short: I'm a virgin and I have a boyfriend. We've been thinking about having sex. The thing is: I can't even get more than an inch of my index finger in there without it hurting. I mean, I don't even feel that there is a 'space' in there for anything. :/ Am I doing it wrong or something? It seems that I just wasn't made for sex. I'm kind of afraid now.

Thanks for reading, and thanks so much if you reply.

Old 11-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
(female)

Lily2005 HB User
Re: that's not going to fit. :(

If you have a boyfriend and are thinking about sex, you really should see a gynecologist. If you want to take birth control pills (in addition to condoms) you'll have to see a doctor. She can examine you and let you know if everything's OK. I know how scary it is to have a first gyne visit but it's not really so bad. She should be extra gentle if it's your first visit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #3
(female)

lollipop101 HB User

Hii I just wanted to say sometimes it can be nerves that can make it tighter when your doing stuf like that, erm, basically, try alot of foreplay before intercourse, get used to the feeling of fingers and that soon relaxes the vigina do this for a bit so your relaxed down there and until your ready to take something more, it can be that its the hymen, there is a little bit of thin skin kinda, that is inside that breaks when your a virgin sometimes is breaks through exercise before you have sex, but it could be that i suppose, dont worry too much, and make sure your relaxed and just play with each other a bit this will relax you more, dont feel to pressured either, as long as your comfortable and relaxed it should be ok, also i agree go and see someone just to check, and about contraception maybe the pill or something? ask about what would suit you best, theres many different types to chose so just ask, it is embarassing thinking about it and going in but honestly there professionals in that and are there to help. also when you do have full penetration make sure he is gentle if it is hurting a bit, go at your pace at first, just take your time
hope all works out ashley4400 =) take care

Old 12-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #4
(female)

CamoLov3 HB User

i dont wana sound like your mom, and i dont know how old you are.
i was really young when i first had sex so im not even here to judge.

but please be safe. see a doctor first and discuss options. planned parenthood doesnt need parental permission. but when you first have sex its nerve-wracking.

you and your boyfriends relationship will probably change, and the first time is nothing like you see in the movies.

but foreplay and lub is all you can do. it takes time, work it through.
lub will help make it more slick so you wont tear from being too tight.

and you must relax. trust your partner but make sure your ready.

im guessing you dont use tampons at all since u cant even stick ur index finger in without pain. trty foreplay for a few wks and learn eachothers bodies before doing the final deed =]

Old 12-15-2009, 10:14 AM   #5
(male)

billwilson1234 HB User

no sense rushing it. Until a finger fits well and feels good do other stuff.

Closed Thread