It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
(female)

JulieV0187 HB User
Penis Too Long... Vagina Too Short???

Last night I had sex with my boyfriend (he is approximately 8 inches long), and after a good amount of deep penetration I started to feel a severe amount of pain in my stomach so I told him to stop. This morning we thought to try sex again but without the deep penetration. We started having sex but stopped when I started to experience even more pain and he said that I was bleeding (I am not suppose to start my period for another two weeks, so it's not my menstrual cycle). Any thoughts as to what happened to me, because I am still in pain and I was bleeding for about two hours after the sex?

Old 12-16-2009, 07:53 AM   #2
(female)

Millania007 HB User
Re: Penis Too Long... Vagina Too Short???

I do not want to scare you but I had a friend that this happened to, and she went to the doctor-she ended up having Chlymidia that she was not aware of. No offense but it "may" be an STD not necessarily from your boyfriend but from a previous partner. Sometimes symptoms can go undetected for months. I would go to your gyno and get a screen for all STDS to make sure you are safe. And do not worry if you have a certain STD, thankfully some/most of them can be cured with a prescription. You should definitley not be bleeding during sex, even with an 8 incher
Good luck, I am sure you will be fine

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
(female)

Jai79 HB User
Re: Penis Too Long... Vagina Too Short???

Or he could have popped an ovarian cyst...

An ovarian cyst is a sac filled with fluid that forms on or inside of an ovary.
An ovarian cyst can cause pain if it:
* Bleeds
* Breaks open
* Is twisted or causes twisting (torsion) of the fallopian tube
* Pushes on nearby structures
Get to your GYN and find out, good luck

Closed Thread