It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
(male)

fancypantz HB User
Question possible reasons for perineum scar on gf?

We've been dating for a couple years and have a pretty open relationship; however, there has never been a good time for me to bring this up. On her perineum there appears to be scar tissue going all the way from her vagina to her anus. She is a very sexual person who has a bit of a promiscuous past. She says that she was with 15 people before me. That is not of much concern to me as I love her and I too also have a past. I want to trust her and she has given me no reasons not to. Still, I can't figure out how this scar would have gotten there besides that she had an episiotomy. Would this procedure be done for anything besides child birth? She had an abortion about five months before we got together. It was her only one. She lived out of state with her bf at the time. They were there for a year. Before I put a ring on her finger I would like to be certain that she is being truthful with me and does not have a child out there that she is not telling me about. I am afraid that if I ask her about it she will become self-conscience and it would negatively affect our sex life/relationship. As far as anal sex goes, we did it twice and she says I was the first person she has done it with. Thanks in advance!

Old 12-29-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
(female)

m1k2dog3 HB User
Re: possible reasons for perineum scar on gf?

Is it possible she had a child which she placed for adoption and doesn't want anyone to know?
I agree that you should know though... especially if you're considering marriage!

It could have been from a possible surgery, or sex causing trauma. Or Rape?

You need to sit her down and ask her. It's the only way you'll know forsure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2010, 07:42 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

caberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB User

Gotta ask her. Regardless of what it's from, you need to have good communication--no secrets, no second-guessing, no speculation--before you consider marriage.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #4
(female)

geema7 HB User

It could be any of those things, or it could simply be from an unfortunate incident in her past like a sex position that her body wasn't quite ready for, or even a partner that was on the large side. I have the same thing, and I have not given birth or anything like that. Honestly, mine was from a certain position with a guy I was dating who was very "wide" I guess you could say, and my body wasn't ready (I definitely remember the "incident"...and we were going kind of fast at the time and I just wasn't wet enough I guess). So I ended up with a tear. Not too fun. I even checked with my doctor and she said it happens (and is more likely the older you get). But anyway - just an idea, perhaps something similar happened in her past...but of course the best way to find out is just to ask...

Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User

I seriously doubt anyone can become self conscience about an episiotomy scar. I am guessing she will be surprised that some guy even noticed...she might not even know she has one that is visible. If you are seriously thinking this is the gal you want to spend the rest of your life with then I would be asking her the question....but mostly If you are that close that you are thinking marriage then I would pause for a moment and wonder why she hasn't been upfront and truthful and for that reason I'm not so sure I would be thinking about spending my life with someone that you just aren't quite sure about.

Closed Thread