It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
(male)

sheken HB User
What kind of orgasm is this ?

I'm dating this girl and she has difficulty reaching orgasm through intercourse.

She claims she can do it just fine when alone by a combination of pressing down on her lower abdomen and moving her legs up and down. She is not touching her **** or any other part.

What kind of orgasm is this ? I'm really killing myself while we do it because I have no clue what she likes, since she doesn't do any of that stuff by herself. Touching her **** 'feels nice' but seems to distract her more than anything.

Anyone who dealt with something like this before... help!

note: More foreplay, oral is not an option. She doesn't like foreplay at all - prefers rougher sex with direct penetration, and she really hates oral sex.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User
Re: What kind of orgasm is this ?

What do you mean by "she claims" she can just do it by pressing firmly on her abdomen and moving her legs up and down? I'm not understanding or you can't believe that she can give herself an orgasm with so little effort and you can't assist her in spite of your diligent efforts! The female brain is largely responsible for the female sexual responce and she has figured out how to use the power of the mind to enhance her experience.

I can have an orgasm sitting in a rockinig chair and rythmiccly squeeze my upper thighs! Its not an earth shaking or teeth ratteling but it's an orgasm. I also don't like direct clitoral stimulations and it's far easier to turn me off than on if my partner fails to listen to me and not take direction well. If she's orgasmic on her own, she can achieve orgasm with a partner but it takes communication as well as your ability to think of no one but her. She's not the other women you've been with so you can't expect her to respond and perform as your past partners have. You'll learn allot more by encouraging her, asking for direction and clarification on how something feels, and allowing her to be herself instead of questioning and not wanting to believe what she tells you.

Last edited by Just Tell Me; 01-04-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #3
(male)

sheken HB User

I think you misunderstood me.

To my knowledge, there are several types of orgasms caused by different actions. You can have one from rubbing the clitoris, intercourse, g-spot.. I even heard of an A-spot!

I was just unsure which part gets stimulated when she does her rocking motion. Honestly, it's my first time with a partner that can get off this way and I'm a bit lost.

Thank you for input!

Old 01-05-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheken View Post
To my knowledge, there are several types of orgasms caused by different actions. You can have one from rubbing the clitoris, intercourse, g-spot.. I even heard of an A-spot!
Yes, you are correct. The two most distinct types are clitoral and vaginal. Clitoral is caused by direct stimulation to the clitoral area. Conversely, vaginal is usually caused by deeper penetration and pressure to the g spot area. Many women have indicated that the "fuller" they feel, the more powerful the orgasm. This makes perfect physical sense because an orgasm is the muscular contractions of the area....Pushing against the penetrator. Some women, for example, are very open about preferring larger partners for this very reason. However, this doesn't represent all women by any means...All are different. I would have to say that most women prefer some type of clitoral contact.

Also, many women are more orgasmic certain times of the month...Mostly related to the natural lubrication they produce called cervical mucus (cm). Most women produce more cm closer to ovulation due to the LH surge. Conversely, at the beginning and end of the cycle, just the opposite occurs, or natural drying.

Quote:
I was just unsure which part gets stimulated when she does her rocking motion. Honestly, it's my first time with a partner that can get off this way and I'm a bit lost.
This is a hard one. Sounds like it's fairly unique to her. However, I would view this as something positive and unique....She definitely knows what works for her. There are women out there that can orgasm in a # of ways and in very unique ways at that.

My suggestion would be to give her what she wants. If she has indicated that she enjoys certain things/activities, that's your ticket. I wouldn't waste time doing things she's not into. Not all women (or men) are a like. Adapt to what makes her tick and run with it. I wouldn't worry too much about what bucket it falls into. In all my years of helping people, I would say this is one of the more unique I've heard. View it as a positive. Many women can't orgasm for one reason or another.

Best of luck to you.

Regards,

Ex

Old 01-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

it's pressure on the pelvic bone that's doing it
grinding.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
(male)

sheken HB User

ok, but can this grinding be emulated in any way through intercourse or otherwise ?

We have tried to basically have her masturbate this way while we do it but it's very impractical for her to move her legs and it amounts to nothing more than her masturbating while we kiss, fondle, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I realize it's better than nothing at all but I want more for her!

Old 01-05-2010, 07:53 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

you need to grind her.....missionary position works best, grind your pelvic bone on her pelvic bone

Old 01-05-2010, 07:55 AM   #8
(male)

sheken HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
you need to grind her.....missionary position works best, grind your pelvic bone on her pelvic bone
woohoo, finally getting somewhere!

so basically I just lay on top of her and always maintain contact with her pelvic bone while thrusting ?

Old 01-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

you got it! ask her also to tell you how it feels and to guide you to do it the way it feels good for her

Old 01-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #10
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Quote:
woohoo, finally getting somewhere!

so basically I just lay on top of her and always maintain contact with her pelvic bone while thrusting ?
Some couples will put a pillow under the bottom partner (under their rear end) to control the angle better. Also, she may be able to control the grinding better by being on top...At a 90 degree angle to you. This also allows for deeper penetration, which may bring on a vagina orgasm.

Best of luck to you.

Regards,

Ex

Closed Thread