It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 84
bludragon HB User
Golden Showers/Water Sports

Earlier, I had asked a question about this subject, and asked if it was “normal” and safe that my female partner wants me to pee into her mouth while she is giving me oral sex, and she also wants me to pee inside her vagina while we are having genital sex.

I guess the question was not clear – sorry. What I meant was, she wants me to pee in her mouth and inside her vagina occasionally, knowing that I would not have an erection at the time because an erection would make it very difficult to pee at the time. My questions were neither if it were possible nor if anyone thought that she was of sound mind. I was asking if it was “normal,” and was really meaning if peeing on or in someone was a common practice, such as oral sex and anal.

Some would argue that oral sex was not “normal,” or common, and many would say the same about anal. However, both of these acts seem to be widely practiced, so I was wondering if the same held true for peeing on or in a partner – officially called Golden Showers/Water Sports I think.

I have never heard of peeing inside someone’s mouth or vagina, only on their bodies. Therefore I was asking about this to see if this is “normally” practiced and enjoyed, or if there may be some reason why my g/f wants this. We all have certain things we like for some reason, maybe she has her reasons, unless this is just something others enjoy and it’s practiced but not talked about that much… that is how anal intercourse was several years ago… done but not discussed.

I have also since learned that it is a safe practice since urine is sterile.

I still would like to know somehow, for my own reassurance and peace of mind, if what she wants is just her, or if it is something that some others enjoy as well, making this not such an issue. Thank you.

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 01-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 434
caberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

What is "normal"? Who knows. There's a lot of fetishes out there.

Perhaps a good indication of what fetishes are more mainstream than others is how much porn there is on the topic. So-called "golden showers" are definitely out there, but I wouldn't say there's a ton of it.

 
Old 01-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
Junior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 25
intel HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Well I can safely say that peeing into someones mouth is not normal, sorry but I am not buying this "my GF wants me to pee into her mouth bit" This type of thing has to do with degrading someone, it is not something someone would request. Someone that wants to degrade someone may want to pee in someones mouth. Maybe this is what you want to do to her, maybe you want to know if that is acceptable. No dude its not, not on any level.

 
Old 01-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 84
bludragon HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by intel View Post
Well I can safely say that peeing into someones mouth is not normal, sorry but I am not buying this "my GF wants me to pee into her mouth bit" This type of thing has to do with degrading someone, it is not something someone would request. Someone that wants to degrade someone may want to pee in someones mouth. Maybe this is what you want to do to her, maybe you want to know if that is acceptable. No dude its not, not on any level.
Ahhh... NO, you are wrong. Apparently you have NO clue that some people get turned on by various things, like some enjoy S&M, some enjoy being hurt and humiliated, some enjoy being spanked. For me, I would like enjoy spanking someone, because I know it's gotta hurt and I am not into hurt, OR HUMILIATING someone -- reguarless if I love, care, or don't even know them.

You can consider this wrong and think it is a form of degrading, but if someone enjoys this being done to them, then that is simply the way SHE and some people are...

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-12-2010 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comments removed.

 
Old 01-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 429
chocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Bludragon, I understand what you are asking. I think almost everybody has their little quirks and some of them may seem more odd than others. Something of that sort would never interest me, but I don't think either of you are strange or weird. I think it's cool that she can tell you what she wants. If it is something you aren't comfortable with I think you should let her know. If not, then what's the harm?
__________________
If you expect the unexpected do you get what you expected if what you get is unexpected?

Last edited by chocolate29; 01-11-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: fixed word

 
Old 01-11-2010, 06:38 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,361
AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is their business.

 
Old 01-12-2010, 05:35 AM   #7
Junior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 25
intel HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnD View Post
What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is their business.
I am not saying it is not their buisness, I am saying I do not believe this post.

 
Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #8
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 84
bludragon HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate29 View Post
Bludragon, I understand what you are asking. I think almost everybody has their little quirks and some of them may seem more odd than others. Something of that sort would never interest me, but I don't think either of you are strange or weird. I think it's cool that she can tell you what she wants. If it is something you aren't comfortable with I think you should let her know. If not, then what's the harm?
Thank you very much. That's good advice... I can tell her I am not comfortable with that and see what she says. I was worried about offending her. And I love your quote. I used to have that as part of my signature line at work.

 
Old 01-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #9
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 84
bludragon HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by intel View Post
I am not saying it is not their buisness, I am saying I do not believe this post.
Intel, sorry about the strong reply yesterday. I was offended that you would take the time and effort to reply to my concern just to call me a liar. Let me assure you that I have been honest with this thread.

As I said in my reply yesterday, people have their own things they like and own things that turn them on. I do NOT get into hurting or degrading anyone. I do not joy it and it sure does not turn me on. Such as the spanking I mentioned, I could not do that to someone I love -- hurt them because THEY like it and THEY get turned on by it -- I would not be turned on by hurting someone. Also, there are many people (men and women) that enjoy facials -- having a man ejaculate on their faces. I do not get a joy out of that either, but for the peeps that do... I say do whatever THEY enjoy. Also, I know that some people enjoy being tied up -- it's a turn on for THEM, not necessarily for the person tying them up or seeing them tied up... and then there are people that really enjoy being strangled while having sex. My g/f wants me to do that too... but I told her I could not do that... that was TOO much.

I only wanted to know if it was a common practice that other women enjoyed or if my g/f was in the extreme minority. I just needed some sort of confirmation for my own peace of mind.

 
Old 01-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #10
Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 434
caberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Sounds like you and your gf aren't necessarily a good match in the bedroom. I would think about that, before getting too far down the relationship road.

 
Old 01-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Kszan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,955
Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludragon View Post
I only wanted to know if it was a common practice that other women enjoyed or if my g/f was in the extreme minority
Not common at all. She is in the extreme minority if she gets off on that type of thing. Not sure where she picked up this particular fetish but it's really a weird one for sure.

 
Old 01-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #12
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 84
bludragon HB User
Unhappy Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by caberg View Post
Sounds like you and your gf aren't necessarily a good match in the bedroom. I would think about that, before getting too far down the relationship road.
Yeah... my thoughts too. but in ALL other ways... we are wonderful!!!!!!

 
Old 01-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 429
chocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludragon View Post
Thank you very much. That's good advice... I can tell her I am not comfortable with that and see what she says. I was worried about offending her. And I love your quote. I used to have that as part of my signature line at work.
You're welcome!
__________________
If you expect the unexpected do you get what you expected if what you get is unexpected?

 
Old 01-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Sorry if you already answered this question elsewhere but has your girlfriend already experienced this and knows for sure she enjoys it? Or is she just curious?

As for how common it is, I've heard of golden showers but not specifically urinating IN the mouth or vagina. I would imagine that particular kind would be more rare, also given how hard it would be do actually do (you'd have to be erect to enter her, but soft to actually urinate).

 
Old 01-13-2010, 05:23 AM   #15
Junior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 25
intel HB User
Re: Golden Showers/Water Sports

Blud,

My response comes from some education. Golden showers, or whatever you want to call it, water sports and so on, the person that enjoys this type of activity is the one doing the urinating not the other way around. It is a humiliation fantasy fetish.

I also think that the simple fact that you posted this on another thread is suspect, I think you didn't get the responses you wanted, so you posted it on the womens thread, you wanted a womans thoughts on your fetish, for whatever reason.

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Showers and My Parents Dang12 Sexual Health - General 13 12-23-2006 08:00 PM
Can drinking to much water be HARMFUL?? jennyVee General Health 9 01-03-2006 05:30 AM
gym showers henryd Men's Health 13 01-21-2005 02:15 AM
Baths Or showers better want2benormal Women's Health 10 12-30-2004 10:35 AM
Hot Showers Ratman Acne 6 12-29-2004 09:27 PM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.

Whoops,

There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added








TOP THANKED CONTRIBUTORS



odolson (8), Thisby (8), STLouisgal (6), UofMWolverines (5), Kszan (4), Mod-S4 (4), Titchou (4), katlin09 (4), JumperOK (4), solofelix (4)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1164), MSJayhawk (997), Apollo123 (898), Titchou (833), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (758), ladybud (745), sammy64 (666), midwest1 (665), BlueSkies14 (610)



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.com™
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.com™ All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!