It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
(female)

Bethann01 HB User
Properly cleaning toys

So I may finally be getting to the right treatment for a chronic yeast infection (think years.) I suspect I need to make sure all of our stuff is properly cleaned to avoid any possiblity of reinfection--I've been using soap and water and letting dry completely. The question is, how do I do this? One is silicon with a lot of texture (i.e. nooks and crannies) and waterproof, the other is hard plastic--I'm assuming that one I should use rubbing alcohol?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2010, 06:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Belly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB User
Re: Properly cleaning toys

I think hot water and antibacterial hand soap seems like a good idea. I would not use rubbing alcohol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
(male)

absolutely HB User
Re: Properly cleaning toys

Your wet sex toys are magnets for wild yeast that is constantly floating around. Once they are infected with yeast it is extremely hard to get it off. Put a condom on them before you use it otherwise you will just keep reinfecting yourself.

Closed Thread