It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
(female)

worrier2010 HB User
Masturbation question, worried could get cancer?

Serious qu my friend said she had masurbated internally with hairbrushes/make up brushes. Me and my boyfriend tried this with a makeup brush inside of me a while ago, and since then ive done it a a few times on my own over last year. im worried that this could have hurt me. It didnt cause pain, im worried could lead to cancer however cancer, i.e. brush was made frm plastic (coloured plastic) n a little part metal, im worried could have been toxic!!!! should i be worried, I have done it quite a few times but this has only dawned on me today. I have no pain or bleeding im just worried for the future. I know I shouldnt use objects not specifically designed fro the purpose and wont in furture. Im worried as the brushes were probs quie cheap and maybe could have had cheap lacquer on them I dont know. Should I be worried?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User
Re: Masturbation question, worried could get cancer?

No, I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I agree, don't worry...but I wouldn't do it again, not because of cancer, more because of the potential injury it could cause.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:35 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeleft View Post
I agree, don't worry...but I wouldn't do it again, not because of cancer, more because of the potential injury it could cause.
Yes, I agree with Writeleft...I wouldn't worry much about what is already done, but would refrain from doing it anymore. Not only could it cause some injury, but the items you describe probably aren't sanitized, which could cause infection & etc..

Sexual aids are pretty cheap these days...If this is what you desire then I'd go ahead and purchase one, keep it clean, and it will provide you with years of pleasure.

Best of luck to you.

Regards,

Ex

Old 03-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
(male)

billwilson1234 HB User

Would be safer to usea real sexx toy. If you don't have one, try using a cucumber or zuchini, They work great if you can take it. use lots of lube

Closed Thread