It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2010, 07:47 AM   #1
(female)

carmen casiano HB User
why men masterbate if they have partner

i have a partner yea we sleep together in the same bed .dont sleep with underwear just my nighty .he goes to bed i go after waitin for that moment he gives me he back.i try to touh him he goes on his stomach o that **** me off.after he showers i check his boxers .sometimes it has sperm.he dont touch me ...nothing..im 47 and very active.hes39.what wrong

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
(male)

Pioneer HB User
Re: why men masterbate if they have partner

My issue with this .. my wife wants alot less sex than I do. Theres times where looking at her maybe changing cloths or what have you gets me going but its a "no" from her. So after a while of this "no" after making hints and trying little things. I end up wanting to "let go".

So in his point it could be him wanting something you dont or even can give him. It could also be ways to help him last longer. Somepeople give themselves a quickie one and then it makes the real moment last alot longer. If it really bothers you bring it up and ask him about things. Just dont get mad or upset at what he says. Really listen. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread