It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
(female)

hello kitty 04 HB User
Smile Am I too loose? (queefing)

Hello; I have been sexually active for about two and a half years and I have never been pregnant. I. am worried because this has never happened before. I tried having vaginal intercourse from behind (doggie) and I couldn't stop queefing during it. We tried it a second time and the same thing happened. This has never happened to me ever before and I am very worried because I love him and it is very embarrassing and any help us appreciated thank you.

Old 09-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Am I too loose? (queefing)

Hi there I am assuming you mean vaginal gas, is that correct? Some internet opinions vary, do some research on it. Some people say if there is a small vaginal pinhole size opening in the wrong place Kegal exercise may help close the hole, others claim you should do surgery and a consult with a rectal surgeon. Some people with this type of surgery have ended up worse than before they started. Its your decision and your call. Have you ever had rectal surgeries before, or an infection? If you do your relations front to front does this happen? Maybe its just your position you are using. Does it happen any other time, such as with passing rectal gas? or bending over? or at the toilet? Did you have any pain? Some people just put up with it and laugh about it. hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #3
(female)

hello kitty 04 HB User

Thank you for your help. I do not get vaginal gas at any other time, just during that specific position: this has never happened in that position with my exes. Thank you again.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

HI there hello kitty 04! you are welcome, not to scare you but to keep you informed. Some women who have had a baby get a vaginal tear this can become worse or allow BM to come through there. I wish you well.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Queefs have absolutely nothing to do with the rectum, it usually has to do with the angle and the guy pulling out too far so that air is allowed to enter the vagina during thrusting. You either have to exert some kind of pressure to keep the air out (hard to do) or just ask him not to pull out so far.

Anyway, it's pretty common and it doesn't mean anything is wrong at all. It's just awkward. All I can suggest is to try to laugh with him and tell him it's ALL his fault!

The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
LotsOfQustions (08-05-2011)
Old 09-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #6
(female)

hello kitty 04 HB User

Thank you Thisby!

Old 09-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #7
(female)

tigerlily32 HB User

Yes it happens to almost all women during sex..usually during rough sex..dont worry about it!:-)

Old 09-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #8
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

It is just air, and it is funny.

Closed Thread