It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
(female)

Sadie13 HB User
Unhappy Looking for advice from men or women...

I have a couple of issues that I am looking for advice on. I recently started dating a new guy and we are having some issues when it comes to having sex. First of all, he goes limp several times during sex and it is very frustrating. He says this has never happened before and I'm just wondering what could be causing this? Also, because of this, the condom does not stay on and stays inside of me. The first time this happened we realized it before he finished, this last time we did not. Now I'm concerned about pregnancy/STDs. I took the Plan B (day after) pill today. Is there anything else I can do? I am currently having my period, just wondering what are the chances that I could become pregnant. Thank you for your help!

Old 09-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Looking for advice from men or women...

Sadie,

If you are menstruating now, you are safe from pregnancy.

If he went limp on the first time you two were together, it could be his anxiety to perform. After that, it is likely an erectile disorder. If he is young, that is uncommon, but still happens.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #3
(female)

Sadie13 HB User

Thank you for your response, I was thinking the same thing about becomeing pregnant but you never know. I thought it could just be performance anxiety but this keeps happening and he is not real old...28 years old. I just wonder if there's something I can do to prevent this or if it's something I could be doing wrong. He says it's never happened with any previous girlfriends.

Old 11-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #4
(female)

piratecactus HB User

i would just like to say that being on your period does not mean you won't get pregnant from having unprotected sex, but if you took plan B, then you are virtually guaranteed not to have conceived. have you considered having him checked for STI's and going on the pill? then you won't have to worry if this happens again. Also, if you just started dating him his erectile problems could be from nerves, or depending on how old you are, he may not be very experienced and is on a bit of a learning curve.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

resolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB User

Have you asked him what he thinks might be causing the problem?
If you've made it clear you are willing to take suggestions and want to help if
it's something you can help, hopefully he will tell you if he knows what might be happening.

As an aside, I would not be surprised if he has had the problem before. I could see a guy not wanting to announce "yes, it's my problem". I really don't want to sound mean or suspicions but the fact is as long as he says it's never happened to him before you, then it at least leaves it open to maybe being somewhat your fault. And I don't mean he's really want to blame you but it's just got to be a difficult thing for a young man to admit to having trouble with so it would be nice to have an "out".

Closed Thread