It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
(male)

rescuer042 HB User
Question Semen Inside A Woman

Hi,
I would like to know,How long does semen REALLY! stays inside a woman after a man has ejaculated in her?I know that once they are finish having intercourse that it comes right back out of her,But I would like to know do any still be left inside of a woman the next day or 2 after he has ejaculated in her.Do they still have any leakage the next day or 2 afterwards?

The reason that I am asking is that I have been told that once intercourse is over and the woman gets up that it all comes back out right there.Is that true?

Thanks,
rescuer042

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
(female)

plang HB User
Re: Semen Inside A Woman

Nope, not true at all. The ejaculate comes out, but the actual semen can stay inside a woman and possibly get her pregnant up to 5 days, in prime conditions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
(male)

rescuer042 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by plang View Post
Nope, not true at all. The ejaculate comes out, but the actual semen can stay inside a woman and possibly get her pregnant up to 5 days, in prime conditions.
What if the guy has had a vasectomy and doesn't have any sperm in his semenal fliud?Does any of that be in a woman for the next day or 2?
You mind explaining it to me?
Thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-26-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
(female)

bekka980 HB User

The ejaculate can stay for extended periods of time too (multiple days). Semen remains alive in the vagina up to three days following ejaculation, which means a woman can become pregnant days after sex if she ovulates.

If a man has had a vasectomy his ejaculate will still stay in the vagina for a length of time.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
(female)

ginawest HB User

Dont be confused between semen and sperm. The semen is a seminal fluid which carries sperm. The sperm which is like over 20,000 per milliliter travels into the vagina within 0.6 seconds upon ejaculation and can stay in your fallopian tube waiting for egg up to 3-5 days.
However, the seminal fluid will come out of the vagina soon as the man pulls his penis out from your vagina and if you lay on bed after sex, it will come out later during the day and you might need to wear a panty liner. Otherwise, semen is only about 1-2 tablespoon and not a lot.

Some women trying to conceive tries to put their legs up to increases chances of pregnancy after sex but it isnt always true unless the man's sperm has low motility. A healthy guy can impregnate a fertile woman the moment he ejaculates inside her.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:50 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

patty6789 HB Userpatty6789 HB User

There are several factors to consider, for me..it can take several hours for this fluid to come back out. Generally it happens when I finally lay down to go to sleep and fully relax.

Does it always come right out after sex...NO.

Closed Thread