It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2001, 02:30 PM   #1

kemahi HB User
why do guys like head so much

Am I the only one who doesn't like giving head to guys, I think it is gross, plus all that discharge or pre **** coming out beforehand is yucky and well am I the only one?

Old 09-04-2001, 06:00 PM   #2

littlebit HB User
Re: why do guys like head so much

it can be really gross

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2001, 08:27 PM   #3
Inactive

Jude29 HB User

Well since your actual question didn't have anything to do with the subject you wrote I'll answer the question you asked in the subject line.

Giving oral sex is just about that <B>GIVING</B>. When a person gives oral sex it is about the other persons pleasure not their own. I love going down on my wife, I would almost rather do that than anything else. I feel that way because to me sex is all about making the other person feel good. If all I was concerned about were my own orgasms I'd masturbate. Now that all being said, it is extremely nice when your partner takes the same interest in pleasing you as you do them. There really isn't anything much better in the world than a woman whose only desire is to make you orgasm. To really enjoy performing oral you have to get off on the idea of giving without recieving.

Now to address your other questions. First I imagine you're fairly young. I say that because as people get older they tend to accept things they once found gross or disturbing. Second what in the hell are you doing even tasting the precum? You can get AIDS or another STD just as easily from oral as any other type of sex. Put a flavored condom on there and you don't have to worry about the precum or the ***.

Old 09-07-2001, 05:29 PM   #4

ladyanne HB User

Well said, Jude 29!! From a wife who enjoys it very much, both ways!

Old 09-07-2001, 11:12 PM   #5
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

I have to agree with Jude29...WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!!!
It is truly arousing for me to give hubby head. I know how much he loves it and that is what turns me on. It is a simple act of giving pleasure to your partner.
Try the flavored condoms that should help you.
Also I have to agree as you get older you just might see it differently.

Old 09-08-2001, 06:22 PM   #6

redd123 HB User

The same reason us ladies like it so much. Sure, if you analize it enough it may start sounding gross. It turns me on to know that he is really enjoying what I am doing. Just knowing that he is getting off makes me want to do it even better. Stop looking at it as a chore. Next time pretend to yourself that you are really into it and you may actually enjoy it.

Old 09-09-2001, 11:10 AM   #7
Inactive

olderlatinmale HB User

I think oral sex,is somthing that both partners must mutually like before each can give each other.I love to give oral to women,but if a woman does,nt do me,I dont hold it against her,it has to come from her,on her own free will.I think some women have the misconception that it is gross,but it does,nt have to be there's flavored creams and lubricants in all flavors that are great,and make giving oral fun.
Frankie

Closed Thread