It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2002, 02:04 PM   #1

anxious1 HB User
Panty Fetish

I am looking for feedback from women only please. To all the men who review this topic, please do not reply.

Ladies, I need your help. For some time now, I have had a fetish with womens panties. I could care less about wearing them myself. I just love seeing women in panties. I especially prefer full cut cotton panties and I do not like thongs. I can go out in public and become mezmorized by seeing a beautiful women with panty lines. I ponder what kind of panites she is wearing and I often experience an erection. I also surf the net for panty web sites. I feel my actions are mostly harmless.

My problem is how do I convey my fetish to my new girlfriend? Do I just come out and tell her the truth or should I just be discrete about it. To me the benefit of honesty might lead to her joining in on my fetish by wearing panties I like. The downfall is that she will think I am a pervert and end our relationship.

Has anyone had a significant male other with a similar fetish? If so, did it bother you or did you accept it? Would you let your significant other dictate what type of panties you would wear and if so, how would you like to be approached? I really do like her and I hope we can remain together for........

Once again, I am looking for feedback from women only. Thanks.

Old 04-03-2002, 02:19 PM   #2

~Sparky~ HB User
Re: Panty Fetish

I have dated guys that have had a fetish or two. One guy had a fetish with his nipple rings. It made his nipples really sensitive and it was really weird for me to get used to. As for the panties thing, it doesn't sound to me like it is anykind of harmful fetish. What does she where now? would it be a big difference to her if she changed to full cotton panties? My suggestion is bring it up discretely, I don't know how long you've been dating her, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I wouldn't tell her about the fetish thing right off the bat, but run it by her if she would where full cotton panties for you because you think there sexy. It also matters how much you trust the other person, to respect your feelings.
I have made pantie changes for guys I've dated before so I don't think it would harm anything. It's not like your asking her to where bondage or something. I hope that I could help! Hang in there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2002, 04:24 PM   #3

anxious1 HB User

Thank you for your response Sparky.

I have been dating my gf for a couple of months. Our sex life is good. She mainly wears thongs which I don't like and on a rare occasion, she will wear full cut panties but only when she is having her period.

I would love for her to display panty lines! She has a great body and I find the thought of seeing her in public with panty lines a turn on. I think it would enhance our sex life.

How do I tell her? Would you be offended if your bf bought panties for you? Would you be willing to show panty lines just for him although others might see them as well?

Old 04-04-2002, 07:58 AM   #4

carrad HB User

Just a bit concerned that this panty thing is a bit of a fixation...

Old 04-04-2002, 11:22 AM   #5

jazzybell HB User

I don't think that there is anything particularly wrong with your fetish. As long as it doesn't interfere with your relationships or the quality of your life. I'm not even sure if it's necessary to tell her about it. Depending on the level of openness between you two, you could have a sexy, cards-on-the-table kind of conversation about what turns you on and what turns her on. Perhaps over a couple of glasses of wine to loosen each other up. This is when you could casually say, "I think that full-cut cotton panties would be so sexy on you. I never told you before because I know you like thongs..." Tell her you think that pantylines would be kinda sexy on her. Or when she wears her period panties, tell her how sexy you think her *** looks. Most women that I know would be willing to try almost anything, within reason, to turn their mate on (personally, I would wear anything that my bf wanted me to wear). Gauge her response, if she says, "really?" or appears interested, take it to the next level and buy her some. If she looks mortified you might not want to pursue the issue any further. As for the fetish itself, I wouldn't mention that unless she asked you directly. Fetishes are often private and not everyone understands them. Be discrete, you don't to feel marginalzed for something that is completely normal. Hope that helped a bit.

Closed Thread