It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2001, 02:09 AM   #1

sulcut HB User
............................How can I make my vagina tight?

Since I delivered my baby, my sexual excitement is not the same due to a lax vagina. My husband also is not very vocal in expressing his satisfaction. Can someone help me to get excitement back in my life......

Old 06-13-2001, 04:25 AM   #2
Inactive

Jude29 HB User
Re: ............................How can I make my vagina tight?

Do kegal exercises. All you do is fles the muscle that controls the flow of urine. Basially pretend you are trying to stop peeing. Clench the muscle and hold it for a few seconds. Do that 10 to 20 times in a row then rest and do it 10 to 20 times again. Repeat that process five times. As you get stonger increase the time you hold it taught, and increase the number of sets. You can do this multiple times a day any time, and noone will ever know you are doing them. My wife does kegal exercises and trust me you can really tell a difference.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2001, 12:21 PM   #3
(female)

Dawn HB User

Sulcut, I not only agree with Jude about doing kegels, but there's also an added benefit! As a woman, I can tell you that when I do the kegels, it somehow fools my body into thinking that it should be preparing for the real thing, if ya get my drift....I find myself becoming lubricated and aroused after I've done them! Hmmm, can't complain about that, lol! Happy kegeling.

Old 06-13-2001, 02:41 PM   #4

donnahc HB User

Kegel, Kegel, Kegel. It really works. Try doing this when you have to urinate. See how many times you can stop your urine, and hold for at least 5 seconds each time. You will be amazed at well you do over the next few weeks.

Old 06-25-2001, 09:25 AM   #5

sbranchzzz HB User

Once you are adept at the Kegals, try weighted cones. I just read about using them in the book "Women's Bodies Women's Wisdom" by Dr. Christiane Northrup. Get the book, it's awesome. There are resources for where to get the cones in the resource section of the book. Also in the book are a variety of Kegal exercises - I find that the one called "the elevator" is very good.

You place the cone inside your vagina and hold it there. Obviously, it puts added resistance on your muscles increasing their tone.

Next time you're pregnant, do the Kegals and use the weighted cones throughout your pregancy. It will help incontinence, your delivery and post-partum recovery.

Good luck! : )<p>[This message has been edited by sbranchzzz (edited 06-25-2001).]

Closed Thread