It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2002, 08:12 PM   #1
Inactive

rnmcd HB User
White colored vaginal discharge not from STD? What could it be?

My girlfriend has had a white discharge from her vagina. If she doesn't have an STD what could cause this?

I think she may be cheating on me so could this be semen from a 24 to 48 hours before? The discharge is the consistency of a thin yogurt but is not sticky.

Could it be from some type of lubrication or spermicidal foam?

Thank you for your help.

Old 04-27-2002, 09:43 PM   #2

Sunflowers HB User
Re: White colored vaginal discharge not from STD? What could it be?

no, this isn't semen. She most likely has a yeast infection. Why don't you ask her? If you think she's cheating on you, you must have a reason to think this..confront her about it..... and go have some std testing done on yourself if you find out she has been cheating on you. Also, wear CONDOM's so you don't have to worry about this with future partner's.

take care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2002, 06:30 AM   #3
Inactive

nicola76 HB User

If she has a burning itch along with the discharge its most likely a yeast infection.

Also, some women get a white discharge just before ovulation.

Be sure you use a condom each and everytime you have sex with her...especially since you think she's cheating on you.

Nicola

Old 04-28-2002, 03:55 PM   #4
Inactive

rnmcd HB User

Thank you very much for the responses. She doesn't have a yeast infection (according to her). It doesn't itch or burn for her.

I noticed the white discharge about 30-40 hours before her period started. I noticed it after I manually manipulated(I truly apologize if that is the wrong term) her....she doesn't normally have this discharge during the other times we do this.

Could it be the remnants of a lubricant (e.g., KY Jelly)?

Thanks again.

<p>[This message has been edited by rnmcd (edited 04-28-2002).]

Old 04-28-2002, 04:39 PM   #5
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

Ok you seriously need to get off the kick of her cheating.
Women can and do have discharge throughout their cycles that can vary in color and consistancy. Since you notice it right before her period it is probably due to her impending period. Most women will notice something like that a day or so before their period.

You seriously need to talk to your gf and stop trying to look for signs she is cheating on you. Either that or end the relationship since you have so little trust in her.

Old 04-28-2002, 10:36 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

Theresa15 HB User

It is very natural for a woman to get vaginal discharge throughout her cycle AT ANY TIME! I do not understand why everyone automatically assumes there is an issue or problem. It is normal and if she didn't get it then there would be something wrong.

Bud, if you have such a huge trust issue with your girlfriend, you need to break up. You cannot go on with a relationship not trusting her and expect for it to last.

Old 04-29-2002, 02:36 AM   #7
Inactive

nicola76 HB User

No it could not be the remains of lubricant. Sounds like the normal discharge that takes place before a woman's period.

Why are you so hung up on this cheating thing? If you can't trust her you don't need to be with her. Sounds like you're just driving yourself mad with the "what if's".

Nic

Old 04-29-2002, 02:16 PM   #8

Natalia HB User

WOW!

I'am glad you are asking about this. Others would just jump to conclusions.

First of all, woman do have dis-charge before Ovulation and Mensturation. She could have dry days, where it is only found up in the vagina and other days she could have moist days where the dis-charge is there but not lots, or wet days where there is lots of dis-charge inside her vagina and out.

The appearance and consistency of the cervical fluid changes throughout the stages of the menstrual cycle.

For instance, before ovulation (fertile days) a woman will have a clear egg white like dis-charge its called CERVICAL FLUID.

You have just experienced CREAMY vaginal fluids.

Natalia

ITS NOT SEMAN, don't worry!

Closed Thread