It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2002, 03:34 PM   #1

GTA4 HB User
orgasm from nipple stimulation...

ok i know that this is possible and i would really liek to make it happen on my girlfriend but i dont know how to do it. I think it would be great for times liek when she has her period and i am unable to do anything below the waist.
I have tried it before but I have never been able to have my girl achieve orgasm. Any meathods or techniques qould be appreciated. I know that not all girls are the same but i would still liek to hear what works on all of you ladies.

Old 07-25-2002, 06:44 PM   #2

Kazaa HB User
Re: orgasm from nipple stimulation...

Although Ive actually never achieved an orgasim though this, I still enjoy it slow and soft. However, thats just me. Your best bet is to ask your lover. Shell know better then all of us! I hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2002, 09:56 PM   #3

GTA4 HB User

i have talked to her and she has said that she enjoys it a lot but wasnt sure if it were even possible to acheive orgasm this way and if it was possible how to go about doing it. Thats why i was asking for other women's techniques that work for them even though it might not work for her.

Old 07-26-2002, 08:22 PM   #4

fuzzisthegurl HB User

Hello there. I can talk from experience about this topic. I have larger breasts and I love them to be played with!!! My boyfriend knows the tricks and spots to hit and the right sensations to have me orgasm hard and fast. Some of his little tricks consist of suckin not only on the nipple and making it hard, but also licking and flicking and suckin the whole breast. Don't just focus on the nipple there is so much more to a breast than just the nipple. Another thing is whenever my nipples are hard he nibbles a little (not hard) that sends me flying through the roof! It all just depends on the girl really, I'm more of a rough type of girl...so I can endure the pain and have it be pleasure, which leads me to my climax. I especailly like it whenever he takes my hard nipple between his middle finger and his thumb and squeezes, massages and pulls a little on the nipple. A really great feeling that a girl can experience is say a guy is sucking or licking or something on my breasts and then he runs his hands up and down my sides and chest it gives me chills and goose bumps, which with other things combined is usually at my peek and then all hell breaks loose! hehee Hope you can find some of this helpful, but just remember that every girl is different! Have fun!

*~Jen~*

Old 07-26-2002, 10:19 PM   #5

Capt. Rhett HB User

I don't think all women can do this. I have many years experience as a single and have only had this happen 3 times.

Setting the mood is definitely required. Crackling fire in the fireplace, low lights, candles, wine in long stem glasses, soft music and a couple of thick terry robes should do the trick. Full body massage did the trick once except I never really got to the nipples. She kind of spontaneously combusted on me! I had done her back and arms and she rolled over and I did her feet and had gotten up the legs to a little above mid thigh and KABOOM! It was big "O" time.

Ya know, I'm not sure the nipples had anything much to do with any of them. It was probably just the time and mood and surroundings.

Th' Captain

Closed Thread