It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2001, 06:53 PM   #1

Aguy2 HB User
Sex drive of 30-40 yr women

I'm currently dating a 39 yr old women and she is like addicted to sex or something I think. I haven't asked her but if she could, she would probably have sex like once a day and 2x a day on weekends. As a (I think) normal 34 year old male, that's way more than I need. Heck once a week is fine with me.

Is this a normal situation?

Old 04-30-2001, 08:00 PM   #2

diving girl77 HB User
Re: Sex drive of 30-40 yr women

Hi, they say woman reach their sexual peak in their thirties and men in their 20's.
That said, sexual drives differ from person to person. If she was out of a relationship for a long period of time, I would think it is normal - making up for lost time! I'm 39 and 3 times a week is fine with me, but I'm married. When I was 35 we did it once a day - my hubby is a hunk, I can't keep my hands of him, maybe, so are you.
Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2001, 08:59 PM   #3

redfox HB User

You know, 50 times a day might be "normal" for her, and once a week might be "normal" for you. Neither is wrong. Women DO have their sexual peak later than men, usually. If it's something you can deal with, sit back and enjoy. Only you know if this will be a workable situation-- if you feel too pressured, it might not be meant to be. She's ok, you're ok-- it's up to you guys if you can make it work. But *LOL* I wouldn't say she's a "sex addict," and I certainly don't think there's anything wrong with your desire level either.

Old 05-01-2001, 06:58 AM   #4

Babernethy HB User

Remember the old adage (which works well here)
'Different strokes, for different folks'!
I've been married 10 years and only am interested a few times a month....when I was younger and in 'heat' I would go a few times a day. Try taking some vitamin B and Zinc for stamina, and some E for 'more interest' if you want to.

B

Old 05-01-2001, 10:55 AM   #5

The Jack HB User

diving nurse said:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Hi, they say woman reach their sexual peak in their thirties and men in their 20's.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe that too. I'm 27 and my girlfriend is 30, so I guess we're both hitting our sexual peaks now. We try to have sex once a day, sometimes we can go 2 or even three times.

Old 05-01-2001, 12:13 PM   #6

Arney HB User

Consider yourself lucky.

Old 05-01-2001, 01:42 PM   #7
Inactive

eweejoe HB User

That's what I'm saying!! I am 32 and married to a 28 year old. My sex drive is higher than his. Over the last 4 years, we've come together and now have a happy medium in our relationship, but at first it was twice a month if I was lucky. Still would LOVE 4-5 times a week, but we're up to twice a week sometimes, usually always at least once so I am not going to complain. I think he actually didn't enjoy sex when we met, but I've introduced him to 'fun' stuff and he's become a lot more interested. The ages men reach their sexual peak obviously differ. He used to complain about me wanting sex too much, and I'd tell him that he'd probably be hard pressed to find any men to feel sorry for him, but the more I see, the more I am wondering if this isn't a growing trend. Just seems like it used to always be the men complaining and now it's more women. Wonder what's up with that?? I have all sorts of theories as to why he's that way personally, but now I am wondering if it isn't just 'him'...you know, his pre-disposition. Anyone have any ideas?

Anyway, Aguy2, it's a tough subject to approach but if it's a big issue with you then maybe you should talk to her about it. Otherwise, lay back and enjoy the ride....it probably won't last forever and then you'll miss it.

Good Luck!

Sherri!

Old 05-01-2001, 03:34 PM   #8
Inactive

Jude29 HB User

My own personal opinion on whether women hit their sexual peak at 30 is that they don't hit a physical peak, but an emotional one.

I think that by the time women hit 30 they give up a lot of the emotional, and social baggage they are given at a younger age concernig sex. I think at that point in their lives they are more open to their sexuality, they are more comfortable with their bodies, and are able to communicate what they want to their partners. I don't think it has anything to do with physical state that occurs in her body.

Of course I could be full of crap, since I am a (nearly) 30 year old male.

Closed Thread