It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2002, 06:13 PM   #1

Irma HB User
redness and pain after sex, why?

I have this pain and redness at the lower tip of my vulva, where the two lips meet at the bottom right outside the vagina (I don't know if there's name for it). It kinda like the two lips were being torn a part there. I didn't experience this before when I had sex with my ex but just recently I had intercourse with a new partner and that happened. I was in pain for a good few days and that part was sorta swollen and slightly bleeding too. We didn't have foreplay, would it be because there wasn't enough lubrication? or is that somekind of more serious problem?

I didn't have any sexual activites after that for a while. When it healed, we tried again and just using a vibrator. Same thing happened but not as serious and no bleeding, just redness and slightly pain when touched.
And I think I was excited enough to have the necessary lubrication this time too.

Does anyone encounter this after sex too?

Old 01-28-2002, 07:48 PM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: redness and pain after sex, why?

This happens when there isnt enough lube or is you arent aroused enough. Also can happen with larger male partner's.
You might want to try using some store bought lube like AstroGlide to help. If that doesnt seem to help then seeing your doctor would be your best bet. Explain what is going on and see what he/she has to offer on help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread