It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2001, 07:36 PM   #1

Kala HB User
being really horny after period

My period just ended and i noticed that i was constantly horny for about two days after it ended, i couldnt stop thinking about sex it was insane, i know there is actually a scientific explanation to do with womems conception time or something, i was just wondering when exactly is that time when women are attracted to a more masculine man with a certain scent for child bearing reasons

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2001, 11:00 AM   #2

alazay HB User
Re: being really horny after period

I know that some women seem to get really horny during their period, then some women get horny when they are ovulating. I think that it is just different with every women, but I think those are the two most common times. Then again some women are horny all the time, and some women are hardly ever horny.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2001, 06:29 PM   #3

Lynn34 HB User

I know for me about three days after my period I get a ton of wetness!!! I have been this way for about three years. I won't even be thinking about any thing at all and I'm just wet. This is a huge turn on for my husband!! I think it does have something to do with ovulating. Of course during this time I notice an increase in my need for sex!! During ovulation a womans discharge changes and becomes very thin and watery. This allows sperm an easier passage. This may be why you notice an increase in your sex drive. Just natures way!!!!!!!

Most women ovulate 10 to 14 days after the first day of their period!!!!

Old 02-25-2001, 11:16 PM   #4

denmoss HB User

I get extremely horny during and after my period. I just figured that it was because I wasn't able to have sex during my period. "You want what you can't have"

Closed Thread