It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
(female)

TheFlowerFairy HB User
Need Masturbation advice (Orgasm problems)

I've masturbated since I was very young by humping and used to orgasm. I'd use a stuffed toy or just my hand. However, this no longer works for me.

I've tried just rubbing my ****, but it feels sort of incomplete. And I get very worked up, but never quite orgasm. I like the extra pressure around my vulva that the humping gave. Pressing my vulva while I rub doesn't help. Humping just doesn't stimulate the tip of my **** enough though.

I'm in my early 20's. I know it's bad I do this and ask about it, but it feels good and I miss being able to orgasm Please help lol...

Oh and also, I'd rather not buy any toys if I don't have to, unless anybody really thinks it'd help..

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-27-2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Please do not ask for how-tos.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: TheFlowerFairy
azis555 (02-08-2011), zencat (12-29-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Need Masturbation advice (Orgasm problems)

I want to respond to one part of your post...

It is not wrong to do this, or to ask about it. I hope you receive an answer that is helpful to you.

The Following User Says Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
TheFlowerFairy (12-24-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2010, 01:50 AM   #3
(female)

TheFlowerFairy HB User

Uhhhhh

I'm single, but I know for sure that when I am eventually in a sexual relationship, I won't neglect my partner. I wouldn't want to always masturbate by myself if I had a partner to share my sexual feelings and urges with. Whether it was other sexual acts, or just mutual masturbation, they would be involved for sure... my partner would be somebody I love, otherwise I wouldn't be going out with them. I find this act incredibly pleasurable, so why on earth would I not have interest in the one I love also getting their pleasure?

I don't entirely believe in god anyway. If a god out there exists, I'm sure he/ she wouldn't have designed us so that we can pleasure ourselves successfully if he/she didn't want us doing so.

Last edited by TheFlowerFairy; 12-25-2010 at 02:25 AM.

Old 12-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

chocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB User

I've heard a while ago, that "humping" is bad in the long run as it messes up the ability to reach orgasms later on. This seems to maybe be the case.
The best thing I can recommend is to stop humping altogether.
This is what I would try to do:
stop masturbating for a while until you really feel "hot and bothered", I guess. Then just start going about it a different way. I prefer to do to myself what may be done to me if I was married. (I don't believe in sex before marriage so I'll just say married)
I just use my fingers and you know.....sorta go from there.
I would never ever say it is a shameful thing to do. It is a private matter. It doesn't harm anyone, it doesn't harm yourself. It's good for your mental health and it's good at helping with abstinence. I see nothing but positiveness from masturbating (you know, with common sense).

Also, I would not recommend toys or vibrators as they may desensitize also. I've never used any of them. I can make myself squirt any time just because I know my body so well and because I've been single for years, so I suppose I'm experienced.
Hope this helps in some way.

Old 12-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

zencat HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlowerFairy View Post
Oh and also, I'd rather not buy any toys if I don't have to, unless anybody really thinks it'd help..
My girlfriend uses toys, many of my past girlfriends have used toys, I use toys. We all did to enhance orgasmic stimulation, be it by ourselves or to help of each other out.

Maybe you have a stigma against sexual aids. Maybe its religious or personal...so that can hinder in your sexual exploration of yourself. But if your capable of over coming any prejudice against toys, I think you'll be opening yourself to a new realm of self-gratification.

Last edited by zencat; 12-29-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:03 AM   #6
(female)

TheFlowerFairy HB User

I'm nervous about buying one

Old 01-15-2011, 04:20 AM   #7
(female)

Xxgirl62091xX HB User
Arrow Re: Need Masturbation advice (Orgasm problems)

Get the rabbit , I had the same problems (not how you went about doing it but orgasms not happending) and then when I got this toy and it did wonders and still does wonders for me (vibrating part) hope this helps

[DELETED]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-15-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Do not post commercial web sites.

Old 01-17-2011, 08:16 PM   #8
(female)

amberlynne HB User

I used to do the same thing when I was younger and still do sometimes, hump that is. Id press my **** up against a corner somewhere ( I have never orgasmed from it but it feels good).

I have a chronic masturbation problem, because I wont give up until I achieve an orgasm. It feels great but there is no explosion. I sometime leak fluids ( pee or ejaculate I have no clue) and am unsure if I just orgasmed. Ive talked to girlfriends about this and they tell me oh u def know when you orgasm, but sometimes Im unsure and I know I have before.

Last edited by Administrator; 03-26-2011 at 01:04 AM.

Closed Thread