It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
(female)

chriisty HB User
Burning sensation INSIDE vagina(during sex)

Hey guys.
I was curious as to what this could be...?

During my first sexual experience with my boyfriend, about 25 or so minutes into it, after my hymen was broken, the inside of my vagina started to sting/burn. (Not the entire thing, just the area around my g-spot I suppose?) It hurt to the point where I had to ask him to pull out for a minute. Afterwords, when we moved around a little, I looked back on the sheets where i was laying just before, and there was a little wet spot.
A couple minutes later, when he put himself back inside, that feeling wasn't there anymore.

However, aside from when his penis is inside me,
It happens when I finger myself as well.
I've noticed that a few minutes after masturbation, and a clitoral orgasm, I have an urge to pee. When I run use the restroom(because I think It's pee), A clear scentless liquid comes out. But this doesn't happen every single time. Just once in a while.

Could it be that I need to "squirt", and its causing me to swell inside and causing that stinging/burning? Is it because it just because it gets dry and needs more lubrication? Or could it be something more serious??

Old 02-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User
Re: Burning sensation INSIDE vagina(during sex)

I have squirted and have never had a stinging or burning feeling...However,the first time I had sex it did indeed sting and burn during.I think it is just because your vagina is getting stretched and is not used to it yet.It should go away the more you have sex,if not then you may want to see a dr.It could be part of your hymen is still there or something.

The wet spot could mean you squirted or were just very lubricated during sex.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
(female)

chriisty HB User
Re: Burning sensation INSIDE vagina(during sex)

Alright. (:
Thank you for taking time to reply

Closed Thread