It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 03:59 AM   #1
(male)

lloyd133473 HB User
my wife cant orgasm anymore after having child???

i know i can make her orgasim its never been a problem for me in the past, she would often have several before i would finish, but after having a child 7 months ago getting her to orgasim is getting harder and harder to where it is starting to destroy our marriage and our love life... i dont know what to do? it is at the point where she doesn't see the point in having sex at all anymore.. i love my wife very much and want to see that glow back in her.. is this normal for women to be going through this??

Old 02-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User
Re: my wife cant orgasm anymore after having child???

yes,it is normal...It takes a while after having a baby for some women to feel like their old selves again.So many things can be reason for her problem,extra fat she may still have making her feel unattractive,loose pelvic floor muscles that have not re tightened yet,out of balance hormones,or just in general tiredness and stress from being a new mom!

Don't worry,your old wife will come back,but try not to put so much pressure on her to make it happen.
When I had our baby I could not orgasm at all unless she was out of the house for the night at grandma's! When I knew she was there in the other room,I would worry too much about her and could not fully enjoy sex.

Make babysitter arrangements,take your wife out to dinner and perhaps a drink or two,and see what happens.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
(female)

missusmadness HB User
Re: my wife cant orgasm anymore after having child???

Another thing your wife might consider is using ben-wa or geisha balls. They work like vaginal weights, and you use your floor muscles to hold them in, which helps re-tighten muscles that became loose during birth.

Also, don't just focus on orgasms. Sex (both penetrative and other kinds) can be really delightful without orgasm, and sometimes, focusing on the need to make an orgasm happen makes you both anticipate it so much that it's impossible. If she wants to get comfortable with orgasms again, let her practice by herself.

Closed Thread