It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
(female)

skitty7632 HB User
Unhappy no sensation with clitoris or in vagina

My Finacee recently told me that my clitorus does not respond to stimulation and that inside the vagina he doesn't feel any pulsation. He has said these things help him to be come aroused and make him ejaculate. I need to know what to do.

Old 03-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
(male)

Pushoverhubby HB User
Re: no sensation with clitoris or in vagina

Hello Kitty, So if I hear you right, he is telling you that you are not responding to his stimulation? Or does he mean your not resposing to that type of stimulation the way he thinks you should? If thats the case, I think he means he needs more response from you mybe verbaly so he know when he is making you feel good. I can see how that would make him get more excited. It really turns me on when my wife lets me know when im doing thing right. She has never been a moaner or a screamer. But she lets me know! One way is when she about orgasim she quivers and shacks and really hold on to me real hard. She doesnt need to scream to let me know I did my job. Hope this helps. But really any respose from you to his attention is going to let him know. Hope he can tell!

The Following User Says Thank You to Pushoverhubby For This Useful Post:
skitty7632 (03-09-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
(female)

ls010988 HB User

I've been with my boyfriend 3 years, it took me a year and a half to "get off" either by my clitoris or g-spot. As stupid as it sounds, I got pretty tipsy one night and it just happened. I think maybe it was because I was thinking about it too much, and being tipsy, loosened me up. I don't know how long you have been with him, but maybe doing something that really, really relaxes you so you don't worry about it will help?

The Following User Says Thank You to ls010988 For This Useful Post:
skitty7632 (03-09-2011)
Old 03-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitty7632 View Post
My Finacee recently told me that my clitorus does not respond to stimulation and that inside the vagina he doesn't feel any pulsation. He has said these things help him to be come aroused and make him ejaculate. I need to know what to do.
Excuse me?
I think you should "respond" by telling him that his penis doesn't respond in a way that makes you feel aroused and makes you reach orgasm.
See what he has to say to that.

Best of luck.

Edit:

okay, that was a little catty. Men just tick me off sometimes.

Seriously, what you can do is just squeeze your vaginal muscles rhythmically while you're having sex. You know how to do that, right? Just tighten up your muscles, then relax. Tighten, then relax. I think they call these "kegel exercises" or something. If you do it a lot, it's supposed to improve the muscle tone in your vagina. Tighten up like you're holding back urine... then relax.
That's probably what he means by "pulsating". I can't think of what on earth else he'd mean.

Last edited by Kali333; 03-09-2011 at 05:44 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kali333 For This Useful Post:
skitty7632 (03-09-2011)
Old 03-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
(female)

skitty7632 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushoverhubby View Post
Hello Kitty, So if I hear you right, he is telling you that you are not responding to his stimulation? Or does he mean your not resposing to that type of stimulation the way he thinks you should? If thats the case, I think he means he needs more response from you mybe verbaly so he know when he is making you feel good. I can see how that would make him get more excited. It really turns me on when my wife lets me know when im doing thing right. She has never been a moaner or a screamer. But she lets me know! One way is when she about orgasim she quivers and shacks and really hold on to me real hard. She doesnt need to scream to let me know I did my job. Hope this helps. But really any respose from you to his attention is going to let him know. Hope he can tell!
Hi, thank you . I will certainly try it out.

Closed Thread